Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou LC im taking it aswell yuk the smell is vile i also give hubby one as apparently helps with swimmers Smile

Hope all well I got sun burned today Surprised only in garden for little while
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
Sun? What's that? I live in Glasgow!! Very Happy
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:21 pm 
Post subject:
Smile My sister in glenmavis Smile
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
No Lou, once we had the 7 week scan at clinic they tell you to go to your own gp then. From that point onwards its treated like a normal pregnancy. Next scan will be 20 week one, I still cant believe it Lou Im in some kind of denial. I feel pregnant and Ive seen the proof but I cant help holding back and almost not believing it to be real at all. Its really odd even o/h feels the same. x

Ps I love looking at the pics of your beautiful little girl, shes absolutely gorgeous. I bet youre having so much fun x

Thanks Claire Very Happy She is the love of our lives!

Re: what you said about being in denial etc, I think that is very normal whenever there have been any fertility issues. Hopefully you will be able to relax when the pregnancy gets to a viable stage. Hugs hon. XXXX

My Adoption Journal...
http://www.askbaby.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=115215
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:43 am 
Post subject:
Ladies Just update changed my user name from quinny 2008

Thought fresh start Smile
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:26 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies, hope you are all enjoying a rare lie in on a bank holiday Monday! Very Happy

So af arrived this morning. Time to phone the clinic for dates for the next cycle. Hope they can fit it in before my holiday to Turkey in July. Fingers crossed, hope 5 is our lucky number Wink

Hope all is well
LCx
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
Quick update, looks like we need to postpone for 1 month or the treatment would run right into our holiday. So until the next af......

LCx
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
Gosh the first natural af after an IVF one is horrendous!

Please someone reply I feel like I'm talking to myself on here! Wink

Anyone got their dates planned for their next cycle? Looks like I'll get my prostap injection late June, starting the up-reg late July. Anyone going to be my cycle buddy?

LCx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
I remember mine was awful to Lc, so many big clots and cramps. Its good youre having your holiday first before jumping in again. We had a break away after our first treatment and it was so nice to get away and chill.
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies

How are the pregnancies progressin?!? Hope u ladies are well???

Lc not sure wen we'll b startin tryin to see if we'll b usin my eggs or donor. Xx

Have the results of the blood test but don't understand them so here goes........
Serum LH 3.5 iu/l follicular phase range 2.4-12.6 iu/l
Serum FSH level 12.2 iu/l follicullar phase range 3.5-12.5 iu/l postmenopausal > 35 iu/l
Oestradiol level 123 pmol/l

Hope everyone is ok and enjoyin the nice weather, supposed to be crappy in Lancs for the rest of the week!!!

Good luck everyone.
Yvonne xx
Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:53 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies, hope everyone us well.

My Af wasn't too different, maybe a little heavier. Only thing it's dragged on a bit but only brown spotting now. I think im destined to only having [*@!#%*] periods now. I only get decent amount for 2 days! Sad

Evie I'm not much help in interpreting the results, think we'll be in same position as u about deciding to use doner eggs or not. How many tries have u had. I don't know whether to have one more go with mine.

Lc think we'll prob start the process again in mid July or August.

Booked an appointment for acupuntute on Friday to see if that makes any diff, I'm willing to try anything now. If anything it might help relaxing and dealing with stress.
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies

Gillym i've never had IVF before, this is my one and only shot!! I'm really lucky i have 3 fab children from a nasty ex husband, these are the only decent gifts i got out of the relationship. Unfortuneatly my fantastic husband has no children, i had a reversal op in 09 but sadly it doesn't seem to have worked!! I'm 44 this sept and the clinic don't use yor own eggs once you've turned 44 so we may have no option. I just want the best chance i can. Smile xx
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:57 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

Evie I can't interpret those results any better than you. Prob best to get the clinic to explain what they mean in laymans terms.

Yeah af was a nightmare this time round, loads of cramps & really heavy. Usually I am 3 days tops but this has gone on for at least 5. Like the IVF ones do. Must be residual hormones causing it I guess. But on the plus side I get really bad acne when in the treatment and at last my skin has cleared up.

Yip looking forward to the holiday. Focusing on staying fit & healthy over the next few months and taking all the vit preps in an attempt to make 5 our lucky number. Evie you are lucky to have 3 kids. We don't have any yet Sad good luck with the donor eggs!

LCx
gillym
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:51 am 
Post subject:
Evie good luck with your go, I hope it goes well for u.

Same here Lc trying to get fit and healthy and taking all my vits. Hope the holiday gets u nice and relaxed and ready for no 5. My Af after ivf wasn't that much different either it was a bit heavier but not much. Also lasted for same amount of time altho there was prob more on the heavier days tho. I never had anything put back so don't know if that affects it. My lining got to a good thickness tho which is one of the things I was worried about with such light Af.
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
Afternoon Ladies well the witch has finally shown her face Was dreading it to be honest being the 1st since m/c but not as bad as thought

This cycle Im going to use my clomid days 2-6 along with the vits ect i will be rattling soon lol

Well my sil had her baby yesterday thought id shed few tears but i carnt wait to have cuddles Smile
Lots love Anna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 167, 168, 169 ... 260, 261, 262  Next
Page 168 of 262

Jump to:  

Community

Popular