Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for all your opinions. Was getting rather excited and we had definitely made our minds up to go again...but phoned the pension company today, and you were righ LC, cant cash it til at least age 55! Dont think I'll be having IVF at that age!

The good side of it is, we both know we definitely want to give it one more try. So we will start to put a little bit aside each month and aim for another try in a couple of years hopefully.
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry FC, but that sounds about right. But I'm sure you guys will find the money from somewhere. Wink

So I'm on day 14 of 1st natural cycle after The failed 4th round. Hoping for a wee May miracle! Very Happy

LCx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
Lc Im also on day 14 of 28day cycle so hubby booked in this eve Laughing Wink
Would be nice if we both get our natural bfp good luck hun
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:59 am 
Post subject:
Fingers but not legs crossed! Lol! Very Happy

LCx
gillym
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:30 am 
Post subject:
Lol Lc and jakesmummy I'm day 20 of what looks like 31 day cycle c'mon the may miracles!

Sorry Lc u can't withdraw money but at least it's helped u make decision.
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
HI everyone,
Wow it's going great guns in here now with so many BFPS! Sorry to everyone who got BFN (big hugs)

Jakes Mummy we're starting out next round of IVF in June too Smile

Update on me - Went for follow-up appointment with last IVF Dr and she didn't have her notes with her and couldn't tell us what the quality of my eggs were from the failed cycle or anything. Went to see a new IVF Dr and he did some tests and found my DH has low testosterone levels so he is on a weekly injection for 4 weeks. We've decided to go with him and the other Dr has been sacked due to being completely useless lol!! I asked her months ago to do those tests on my DH but she refused as she was convinced he had a blockage following his VR. I said how could he? sometimes he has sperm in his ejaculate and sometimes he doesn't, if it was blocked there would be none ever.

Anyway, I came on during my cyst aspiration the following day and don't know how long my next cycle will be so in approx. 10 days I have to start on some pills called Duphaston (sp?) and this will give me af just a few days after DH has his last injection and then we are good to start round 2!!!

I am so excited again and feel really positive about it because their sedation actually makes me sleep - yay!! I slept through the cyst aspiration in the new IVF centre unlike in the first place when I had double sedation and was still awake and butchered!!! So now I know I will sleep I am really looking forward to getting started again and not dreading any of it Smile

Sorry for ramble x
Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:20 pm 
Post subject:
Afternoon ladies.

Hope all you pregnant ladies are takin it easy and restin up as much as you can!! Good luck wiv any scans!! Smile

Good luck to all that are startin their cycles in June, LC, Anna, Gillym, FC, Alowicious and anyone else i may have missed!! Smile

All tests are done just waitin for an appointment but looks like we're goin to start July fx. Bit nervous as i don't know wot to expect and also coz ov my age Shocked not sure wot a cycle consists of or how many attempts you get, does it go on how many eggs are collected?!? Question
I've now started takin bee pollen, royal jelly, propolis and the usual vits, think i'm goin to start to rattle!!! Laughing

Hope you all have a lovely bank holiday. Xx

Yvonne xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:53 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds like it'll all be go in here again soon ladies Very Happy Exciting stuff. Would be absolutely great to see you all getting your bfps. x

Afm I'll be 17 weeks on tuesday but it still feels like its dragging and I still worry so much. Obviously its not going to go and its just something I'll have to live with until baby is in my arms. Had a date for 20 week scan - 18th June, they will tell us the sex if we ask so we're definately finding out.
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
So excitin Nutty. Yor nearly half way there now!! Shocked gone so quick, well for us, not for you and all the worryin you had. Good luck for the scan, bet your not bothered which team as long as it's healthy. Xx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:56 pm 
Post subject:
Blimey Claire ur nearly half way through it hun!!! Time flies hey Smile Can't wait to see a picky from ur 20 week scan x x
Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
Exactly right Evie neither of us have a preference we have waited far to long for this. We just pray for a healthy baby and thats it.
Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Clare, i know how you feel with the worrying, its pretty normal our pregnancies are so precious, but you have come so far. we are 28 weeks now!! and we have 4D scan next weekend, and nervous as not had scan since 20 weeks. everything was fine though, we were really nervous beforehand too. i dont think it will ever stop even when there here.

xx
gillym
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:02 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies hope everyone is well.

Nutty can't believe u are 17 weeks already but it has prob dragged in for u.

Almost June for those starting - how exciting.

Had something a bit weird last night. I'm 9dpo and have been feeling a bit queezy or have heartburn in the evenings. I've been putting it down to usual symptom spotting and mind playing tricks but last night I just started to feel really sick and then out of nowhere really I throw up about 4 times. As soon as I was sick I felt immediately better, the whole thing lasted about 10-15 mins. We did have bbq food last night so could have been that altho my hubby had the exact same to eat as me. I've had stomach problems in past too but they don't usually come in that quick so now I'm wondering. I'm trying to hold on before doing an ept, been disappointed to many times before.
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:22 am 
Post subject:
Fx Gillym!!! :0)

Good luck wiv the 4D scan Positive!!!

Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:38 am 
Post subject:
Good luck gillym Smile Not sure how i feal this mth tbh this am woke with what feals like the start of a cold all i need befor our holiday
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 172, 173, 174 ... 266, 267, 268  Next
Page 173 of 268

Jump to:  

Community

Popular