Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
Last scan I had at 30+3 She was already estimated 4lb so I think she going to be a big girl. Got another scan at 34 +3 to check her growth again and her position, head was still by belly button last time. Tbh I wouldnt mind having a c section if she going to be big lol
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
No Nutty i'm not down reg, i'm waitin for day 2 but af is still not here, i'm 5 days late now n 2 bfn!! I think i ov'd later so not sure. Just want the witch to arrive so we can get started. Lookin back at previous cycles i've sumtimes been 4 days late so will just have to see. Defo don't feel pregnant just usual grumpiness!!!! Laughing good luck xx

Fab news bout the scan Anna. Xx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
The witch is finally here!! Whoop whoop!!! Got to ring them in the mornin. Xx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck Evie. Jake mummy great news about your scan.xxx
gillym
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:37 am 
Post subject:
That's good Evie, good luck. Good news about scan jakesmommy, will u have another at 7 weeks?
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:29 am 
Post subject:
Yes Ive got one booked for the 24th very scared about it to be honest other than sore breast peeing loads I feel nothing no sickness or increased sence smell Confused

how you feeling
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, Im so sorry about your bfn LC. I dont really know what to say, its just so unfair. Hope youre taking good care of yourself.

I had a friend text me last night to tell me she was pregnant. Not planned at all, they werent planning on anymore babies as youngest is 10. Even got pregnant despite taking the morning after pill. She is not happy and didnt mind telling me that, even tho she knows the situation with us trying in vain. She is a really nice person and a good friend, people just dont think and have no idea what its like. Why does someone get pregnant so easily when they're doing everything they can not to, when you think of what we all go through in the 2ww trying desperately to help our little ones implant. Had to moan as no one I know (even DH) gets how I feel, its not jealousy or wishing bad things upon others, its just that you have to have a little selfish why me? moment every now and then dont you?
gillym
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:45 am 
Post subject:
Aww Fc know how u feel, it's so unfair the things we go through and heartache along the way and then others it just happens so easily. It sticks on your throat that bit more when it's not even wanted, when there are others that are so desperate. I think it's perfectly normal to feel as u do, but yeah others just don't get it or know how hard it is. (((Hugs))) and take care of yourself.

Jakesmommy I'm ok, pretty much same as u, occasionally feel a bit queazy but nothing to bad almost wish I was feeling more sick as it would be more comforting. We have scan on Tuesday so counting down the days to that.
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:10 am 
Post subject:
Fc I know what you mean I used to get so upset about it and hubby dident understand
His SIL fell pregnant and was winging about it all the time used drive me mad I wanted to scream at her do you know how lucky you are

Gillym I know what you mean re sickness im willing mine to start remind me of that when im complaining lol good luck with scan
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
Just got back from Birmingham n had my 1st injection of buserelin then tomorrow i start another injection menopur so that'll be 2 every mornin Sad
Back next fri for another scan.

Hugs fc. Xx

Hope everyone is ok???

Yvonne xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
Evie that's great news Very Happy I found the menopur burnet if you injected to quick
Take that slowly and make sure you drink loads did they mention the room Laughing Laughing
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing no Anna Laughing Laughing DH was Shocked wen i told him!!! Started drinkin plenty a few weeks ago to try n get in the habit. It's all real now, bit scared n my dignity was left in a basket on the floor wiv my knickers!! Laughing

Take care of yorself. Xx
Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:50 am 
Post subject:
My FET is Tuesday and this afternoon I started having period cramps. Has anyone every experienced this. I would call the dr but it is after hours. I am just nervous and am wondering if the cramping would mess up the transfer.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:32 am 
Post subject:
I wouldnt worry about it ttc1baby, I had all sorts of cramps before my frozen transfers I think its just to do with how much your womb lining gets built up to prepare for it.

Anna , Evie what room is this? Does it happen to be the one where your partner has to go lol? x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:55 am 
Post subject:
Morning clare yes thts the one but this clinic
you can go together or hubby can use the adult
mags they were certainly alot to choose from
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 207, 208, 209 ... 265, 266, 267  Next
Page 208 of 267

Jump to:  

Community

Popular