Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

TTC1stbaby
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:46 am 
Post subject:
We hit 8 weeks pregnant on Thursday. Went in for our second ultrasound today and there was no heartbeat. Heard it at the 1st one. Dr scheduled a d & c on Friday. I am broken up and not sure we will be able to try again.
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:39 am 
Post subject:
Im so sorry Sad
gillym
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:59 am 
Post subject:
So sorry, big hugs xxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:13 am 
Post subject:
how you fealing gillym xxx
gillym
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:32 am 
Post subject:
Not too bad jakesmommy still really sad but I guess that just takes time. How's u hon?
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:49 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry for your losses ladies. Sendin big hugs to u all.
Take care. Xx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:47 am 
Post subject:
Sorry for your losses ladies. Thinking if you all. Xx
gillym
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies, having a bit of a bad day. Tried to talk to hubby about what next last night and he is not ready to talk about it whereas I feel like I need a plan to go on. Tried to talk to him about the possibility of doner eggs but he isn't keen to start talking about it yet. He wants us to try naturally again for a while cos we managed to get preg on own, but I just think it took five years and 1 failed ivf cycle before that happened and I can't see it happening again and if it does would it end any differently. The ivf failed cos of poor egg quality and the pregnancy ended probably down to quality as well. He is looking at the success rates and I don't think he wants to pin all our hopes on ivf whereas I think that will still give us a better chance than on own.
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:04 am 
Post subject:
I got a very strong BFP on Friday 4 weeks after our M/C Shocked We went to the Drs today and they have confirmed it Fingers crossed its 3rd time lucky for us
There is nothing the Drs can do at this stage as were only 4 wks 5 days

She has said that its unlikely that we will have another loss so soon but if we do they will do a lot of test ect
She also said that due to it being a natural conception no need to take the cyclogiest ?sorry carnt spell

Im so scared if im honest with you.
Just hoping and praying that this is it not sure I could handle going through another loss so soon not even sure how we managed it as only bed once on my Birthday Shocked Just going take each day as it comes for now please keep everything crossed for me
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:12 am 
Post subject:
Gillym Im sorry hun I know how difficult this is Sad Lets hope hubby comes to understand your way of thinking I needed something to focus on to take my mind of the loss
Im lucky we have our wedding to plan in 2014 helped me hugs hun
gillym
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
Wow jakesmommy that's great. I have everything crossed for you. I know how you feel as I was so scared too. Hoping this is the one for you. Xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Smile
fayelouise1984
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:00 pm 
Post subject:
JakesMommy wow that's amazing news! Hope it's all works out for you, fingers crossed.
Gilly,I hope you come to an agreement and get sorted!

Afm, I'm 7 weeks today and have my scan Monday, I can't wait!
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
Omg Anna congratulations Im keeping everything crossed for you x

Faye good luck for your scan on Monday. x

Gillym I know it might seem easy for me to say at the moment but Ive been through 3 losses myself and it does get easier, hopefully hubby will soon be prepared to talk about the next step. x
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:46 am 
Post subject:
Anna congratulations. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Gillym hopefully your plan will get laid out before you guys soon.

We haven't even had our D&C yet and I am wanting to know our next steps. I am devastated and I feel like nothing will even begin to help mend my heart till I know I can have a healthy child. I wanted this baby so bad. My in laws drove down to see us yesterday and offered to take over are infertility payments so we can keep trying. My husband is a proud man and works hard to provide for me and I am not sure he will allow them to do this. My heart tells me I have to try IVF one more time. Not sure what the dr will say abt this. Not sure my body and heart can try more than one more time (if we do it will be spring). DH told his family he is ready to pursue adoption but at this moment I am not sure my heart could stand the years of waiting to bring a child home. At least with IVF I feel like I am doing something to get a child. I think with adoption I would feel helpless waiting for each call and update on our adoption status.

Wishing all of you the best and the babies your hearts desire.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 216, 217, 218 ... 265, 266, 267  Next
Page 217 of 267

Jump to:  

Community

Popular