Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm 
Post subject:
JakesMommy wrote:
Clare its gone so quick for us Shocked we have either 6 weeks left if she takes after her brothers or 8 for c section date Shocked

When will you start ttc again xxx

I think once Hannah's 10/11 months we'll give it a try and see what happens Very Happy She's 4 months next Friday. x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck hun Harriet is our last baby we have been blessed with one of each together Smile I do feel guilty for the one we have on Ice we will keep it there until were 40 Just incase but cart see us changing our minds
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies, when I go onto doing two pesseries a day I've got a wedding to goto. Do u have to stick exactly to 12 hrs apart or could u maybe do the second lot a bit earlier. Have any of u had to work around things like this and how did u manage. I know this is more important but would hate to miss the wedding.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
Are you talking about the progesterone like cyclogest? To be honest I used to put mine up my bum lol instead of the front and thats something you could do quickly by popping to the loo whilst youre out. I was really paranoid about sticking with times with the progesterone because I didnt want anything going wrong x
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
i did my morning Pesserie at anywhere between 6-8 in the morning as nutty said up my bum then did the evening one when i went to bed anythere from 9-11 dependent on the day virginally. got told not to worry about the timing as the progesterone stays in your blood for quite a while. now 16 weeks PG. but if you are planning on bedding better go bum instead. we put it on hold until after the 12 week scan as i have has a lot of MC and we did not want to risk anything.
gillym
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:43 am 
Post subject:
They are utrogestan progesterone, they have said they are for front and need to lie down for 20 mins after. They have said to do them 12 hours apart. I think i will give them a call today just to check, if they say stick to 12 hours apart then I will. I wouldn't to jeopardise anything!
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies!

Gilly- I think I was just told to do the pessaries when I wake up and before I go to sleep. I was also told to stay lying down after to let them absorb. Don't know how I'll manage that this time with a 3 year old who's always desperate to get on with the day the second he wakes!!

I phoned the clinic this morning and I'm booked in for my amh test next Monday. After that I just have to phone and book my set up appointment on my April day one, then start short protocol in may!!!

I am getting nervous now Claire!! It's scarey thinking we might be spending all our savings and just be setting ourselves up for more disappointments.
gillym
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Fc I think u have to go for it, it u didn't u'd always wonder, and u can always start saving again after. Well at least that's what I keep telling myself Wink anyway good luck for your cycle when it starts.

Woke up this morning and my shoulder and neck were really stiff, then a little while later my hubby said he thought the burserlin was affecting me as I smell a bit funny like garlicky. So I looked up the side affects looks like shoulder pain is one but didn't say anything about smell. So now I'm paranoid in work thinking I stink of garlic, just been down to canteen to get breath mints. Oh well at least will keep the vampires at bay!
gillym
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:28 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies it's quiet around here. Had my scan yesterday and I'm down regged, I'm now waiting for my donor to be ready, she is waiting for Af and then her scan, they said it will probably be next week so I'm on buserelin for at least another week before moving on. I will have been on buserelin for 4 weeks then so getting a bit impatient but need to just keep plodding on.
PENNY76
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:45 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Gillym hope you dont have wait to long Hun going through Ivf seem ages waiting then before know your on 2 week wait
Positive thoughts your way Hun
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck gillym

Eve ladies hope everyone we'll we had another scan today baby now 4Ib and looking good Smile
Booked for another in 4wks if we get that far I still have protein and trace of blood in urine but they are not concerned
Think it's me that worries
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:46 am 
Post subject:
Got everything crossed for you Gilly, fingers crossed youll be getting your bfp very soon x
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies, it just seems so out of my control this time as waiting for other people. Just trying to be patient here, I know it will come round sooon enough once we get going Wink

Great news jakesmommy, it seems to have flown in.
gillym
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
Got a phone call from the clinic today, I start my drugs on Sunday Smile can't wait hope it helps with the hot flashes. Booked in for scan on 2nd April so all go Smile
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
Great news Gilly, things will move quickly once you get properly under way! When are you expecting embryo transfer to be?

I got the results of my amh test this morning and all good. I don't really understand what amh is all about?? But the letter said the result is 25.6 and that is in normal range for my age (34). Can anyone shed anymore light on what it all means please? Did a quick Google but nothing makes that much sense!

So all I have to do now is wait for my next af in around 2 weeks time and phone on day 1 to book my set up appointment! Should be starting injections beginning of may!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 235, 236, 237 ... 265, 266, 267  Next
Page 236 of 267

Jump to:  

Community

Popular