Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:20 am 
Post subject:
Hi all, Good luck with testing Nicky, I have my fingers crossed for you. Lou your scan is soon yeah? good luck hun x

Claire, won't be long for your next cycle, good luck for TTC naturally hun Smile

Just over a week ago I got my terrible mood I get just before OV, then for one day I had a really low temp and the start of ewcm and my left ovary was hurting me. I got all excited thinking yes it's going to happen early and then the next day it all went away!!! Today my right ovary has started hurting and I have a tender tum so I guess my ov failed and it is starting again on my other ovary. The problem is my right one doesn't ovulate, it hasn't for the last 7 years, and during the IVF it only produced 3 follie which had no eggs. So that means it will try in the next week or so and will fail and then my left will try again - meaning major delay of my next af Sad

So fed up because I really thought my new concoction of supplements was going to work. I also have the feeling next year will be bad because of the 13!!! it could go either way I suppose as I always have great fri 13ths but rubbish any other day falling on 13th!! I don't think that I will be having a 2013 baby now because my af is going to be so delayed and I had kind of already decided to leave it till March to try again. I mean I'm not going to lose any weight over xmas and really want to give these supplements time to try and work. I also need to be in the right frame of mind and I am so not. One of my cats is missing so I am upset about that and I am always down at this time of year because this is the 2nd xmas we've not been home to the UK. But If I do ov within my normal time limit I will be due on Xmas day - pants!! I can't win lol!!!

Here's to 2013, lets hope it brings some good news with plenty of BFPs and some IVF babies Smile
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
Afternoon all!

Nicky, cant believe its only 2 days til your test day! You've done so well to hold out this long, are you tempted to test early? Sounds like you have a good calm, what will be will be attitude!

Hi allowicious, hope you ovulate soon, must be very frustrating!

Hi claire, glad you had a good weekend. I am also getting very excited for christmas, cant wait! Enjoy lots of fun, food, and drink and a month of ttc naturally!

Hi to Tash, Fayelouise, labb, hope your all well?

I'm getting a bit obsessed with symptom spotting at the moment! One minute I think I have all the signs its worked, the next I think I'm imagining it all! I did get a small streak of pale brown cm earlier (sorry for tmi!) I'm hoping it could be implantation as today Im 7dpo. Has anyone ever had this? I didnt have it last time, so hope its not a bad sign. This time next week I'll know!
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
FC the problem with symptom spotting now is it could be for either pg or af - they are both so similar!! I had no differences between my 2ww resulting in af or my BFP. However saying that I really hope what ur getting now is implantation spotting Smile so exciting and wishing you all the best hun!!

My only peice of advice is stay away from Google!!! Next time I do IVF I am banning my com puter from being switched on and will be avoiding all things tech until the 2WW is over! Well thats the theory anyway, may find it a little harder to put into practice lol!!!
Good luck hun x
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:36 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies.hi fc...i havent had spotting but know some women do..are u 7dpt too? that went quick...i havent been tempted im even tempted to test later as cant bear to see a bfn. i havent had to wait long .8 days tmrw.and test.wed!!! i brought a 3 pack clearblue today....

i just hope ive done enough.i havent had hardly any symptoms so i forget at times.i mean i havent ran a marathon or joovered but today ive made dinner.been out buying few bits.put garland up bannister.cleaned a toilet..FC i know u said u just got on with things and lou went back to work 2nd week so i shd be ok.

u can hear worrying doubt kicking in....what will be will be.prayed twice a day lately so its in gods hands.

hi alowicious ..keep up the supplements and 2013 WILL be your year.

hope everyones ok.xx
Positive38
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies.hi fc...i havent had spotting but know some women do..are u 7dpt too? that went quick...i havent been tempted im even tempted to test later as cant bear to see a bfn. i havent had to wait long .8 days tmrw.and test.wed!!! i brought a 3 pack clearblue today....

i just hope ive done enough.i havent had hardly any symptoms so i forget at times.i mean i havent ran a marathon or joovered but today ive made dinner.been out buying few bits.put garland up bannister.cleaned a toilet..FC i know u said u just got on with things and lou went back to work 2nd week so i shd be ok.

u can hear worrying doubt kicking in....what will be will be.prayed twice a day lately so its in gods hands.

hi alowicious ..keep up the supplements and 2013 WILL be your year.

hope everyones ok.xx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Alowicious, I was so good for the first few days but now I cant stay away! Its like Im an addict, justify it all in my head!!

Nicky, Im 7 dpo not transfer. As I have had no drugs I am following a completely natural cycle and know I definitely ovulated Monday night. Transfer was Wednesday as it was a 3 day embryo. Im sure you have done enough to stay occupied, but nott too much. Im sure if you do nothing on the 2ww you would stress yourself more thinking about things
Positive38
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
arh yeh course u are silly me.its so easy to ger caught up in googling ive been same.
my clinic do not recomend doing zero during 2ww....they said carry on.ive had friends who did same and fell pregnant.id defo be more stressed if i wasnt a little busy...but.now im worrying...u said u picked up your son and got on with work and u got bfp....im driving myself mad again..what we like
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah, I believe that if they're going to take they will, regardless of what you do/dont do. Obviously you wouldnt want to do anything you'd regret for your own peace of mind. I've had no choice this time with my dh at work, my little boy needs lifting in and out of his cot, I've had to go shopping, push the buggy, I've just tried to make sure I do thinkgs at a slower pace and not get my heart rate going to much and sit down in between jobs!
Positive38
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
exactly....i had friends who swam during 2 ww...lets hope its bfp for both of us xxxx
fayelouise1984
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:41 pm 
Post subject:
Evening everyone, had a few posts to catch up on there!!

I really dont know how you girls have held off testing, got more will power than me!

Nutty-positive mental attitude Smile your strong and i love that! Get back out there, and try again Smile

labb-I have an estimated EC date of 11th Feb, a week before my birthday, so it will be a quiet one, last of my 20s, would be a lovely present a bfp....

Is it Friday yet, im goosed.....

x
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:35 am 
Post subject:
Oh and Nicky I am 39 in April Smile
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:43 am 
Post subject:
alowicious we are same age 1974..ha ha.ill be 39 beg of may..

well i just woke up!!! think i may have worn myself out yest so i listened to my body.and slept in plus when sleeping.im not thinking bout test date tmrw........id be so suprised if i get bfp as i really havent got any signs that im pregnant which i know is common....but..we will see.

defo not telling.anyone if we need to do this again its such a personal thing and if bfn i gotta tell people grrrr

how is everyone today???

im gonna watch some films today and church tnite xx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:14 am 
Post subject:
Morning Nicky, lucky you having a lie in! You have so much will power not testing! I'm already working out what the earliest is I could get away with testing! Good thing I havent bought any tests yet as knowing they were there would be too much to bear!

I was shopping yesterday and when I was at the till came over feeling really faint, but this could be cos af is due Sunday. I hate all this over snalysing everything, I just cant help it!

So, this time tomorrow you will know! How exciting!
Positive38
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:30 am 
Post subject:
morning.hun i know overanalysing is a killer...i almost wish i felt more tired .my boobs hurt less pass 2 days then ever.tummy not sore other than slight cramps but thats prob progesterone.....
part of me thinks it could be bfp as we has good response and 2 good grade blasto but then i think i dont feel pregnant yet....so yes tmrw first wee which is always early ill be testing.....got a pack of 3 clearblue yesterday. mind u if bfp it comes up as a criss cross sign i always thought old style were two lines together.

anyway im not tempted coz id rather.not know im scared if bfn.....booo.

after a year of chlomid in 2011 and ovarian drilling and more chlomid.and now ivf i really want to say im pregnant!!!

whe are u going to test.do u usually feel faint before period? anymore signs today? xx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
I dont know, its like I've completely forgotten what I usually feel like! Nothing new today.

I know how you feel about not wanting a BFN, before I got pregnant with my last fet, we had been ttc for nearly 3 years, month after month bfp, then finally got to icsi and all went well but still got BFN. It gets to the point where you think you will never see that BFP and at least not knowing you still have hope. It does happen tho, then the worry really starts!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 259, 260, 261  Next
Page 56 of 261

Jump to:  

Community

Popular