Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:51 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies! Well, I am completely confused! When I posted on here about af arriving, it was cos when I wiped there was pink on the tissue. I went for a wee about 3 more times last night and nothing! I still had the cramps and assumed it was a slow starter, but woke up this morning for a wee at 6 and still nothing!

When I think about it it was such light pink and watery it must have only been the tiniest spot of blood. I dont want to get excited and get my hopes up, as I'll no doubt just get disappointed again....but looks like I'm not quite out yet!
fayelouise1984
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:13 am 
Post subject:
Morning all!
FC, don't rule anything out until you have tested, this must be so hard but until then, who knows!!!

I've never wanted AF to turn up so badly so we can get started!

Right, short but sweet, hope everyone else is ok! I have a date with 10 of my bestest friends in York with lots of mulled wine Smile my last blow out until.....who knows!!! Smile

Xx
Positive38
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:35 am 
Post subject:
oh fc i hope nd pray u still get bfp tmrw.
tash let me know how u feel
faye have fun today sounds yummm im dying for mulled wine need to find non alcholholic type
well after restless.night after bf having beer with boys and keeping me awake nee impressed we are geting ready for weekens away.....i hope i can start feeling positive bout this pregnancy.and enjoy it.coz.last few days i havent. throughy worrying ifs gonna all go wrong
ill chexk for u tmrw fc get them decs up
love.and hugs xxx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:21 am 
Post subject:
Hi, just stupidly tested and got bfn. I know if yesterday was an implantation bleed then it would be too early to test today anyway. On the plus side still no af. Sooo hard to think positive as I accepted bfn yesterday, cried and started to get over it, dont want to have to go through that again tomorrow or monday.
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:26 am 
Post subject:
Nicky, when I was pregnant at christmas my friend made me mulled apple juice. Tasted a lot like mulled cider, was yummy, even the alcohol drinkers were choosing it! I think you put apple juice in a saucepan with all the spices you usually use to mull wine, so star anise, cinamon etc Im sure you would find a recipe on line. Maybe you could even do it with red grape juice to make it like mulled wine!

Fayelouise, hope you have a lovely day with friends, and that its your last blow out for a long time!
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:27 am 
Post subject:
Nicky, enjoy your weekend away. Im sure it will be lovely and relaxing.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
What a rollercoaster for you Fc , fingers crossed its implantation happening. x
Nicky enjoy your weekend away.
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
Oh FC your mind and emotions must be all over the place! If it was implantation bleeding and it has just implanted a bit later on, it will too soon to pick up any hcG won't it. Keeping my hopes up for you - will you test tomorrow again or try and leave it a couple of days?

Have a good weekend Nicky- enjoy and relax

Hope everyone else is okay. Claire - when do you ovulate to try naturally? Hope you're feeling ok Tash- have you tried drinking cranberry juice?

xXx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:22 pm 
Post subject:
I normally have a 28-30 day cycle Lou but Im not sure if the drugs from the fet will make this cycle a little longer. Should be due to ovulate from monday onwards Very Happy
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
I think I will still test tomorrow first thing in the morning. Scared of seeing bfn again as I know it should probably show up by tomorrow morning. Really feel like af on the way, but still trying to hang on to some positive feelings. In a way I'd just rather know one way or the other now as hanging on and playing guessing games is doing my head in!
susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:12 am 
Post subject:
fc79 wrote:
All over for me Sad Af just arrived. So upsetting as didnt even get to test day, I really cant believe it. Now Im worried about my leutal phase as Im only 12dpo today. Typical as I had to go shopping this afternoon so picked up 4 pregnancy tests, got home and there it was when I wiped. Really need to have a good cry but cant infront of my little boy.

Lou, congratulations on your scan, really glad it went well for you. Youre not being insensitive at all, you've waited a long time for this moment, you enjoy it!

Sorry xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:14 am 
Post subject:
fc79 wrote:
I think I will still test tomorrow first thing in the morning. Scared of seeing bfn again as I know it should probably show up by tomorrow morning. Really feel like af on the way, but still trying to hang on to some positive feelings. In a way I'd just rather know one way or the other now as hanging on and playing guessing games is doing my head in!

Just seen your other posts , lets hope it's not af then
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:17 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for all your kind comments, sadly its not to be. Tested this morning, bfn and now af arrived properly. I'm feeling a bit numb at the moment, disappointed and upset but trying to move on, think about Christmas and our next go. Just cant believe we'll be down to our final try as we only have 2 embryos left so will have both put back (if they survive the thaw)

Just brings it all back how sad and unfair this infertility is. All I ever wanted was to be a stay at home mum to lots of children, I've spent 14 years looking after other peoples children and have seen so many people who have beautiful healthy children and just dont appreciate them. I know we are so lucky to have one, and we are so thankful for him, but Im just not ready to move on from having babies yet!

Sorry for wallowing, I will cheer up soon. The plan is to enjoy Christmas and just go for it again with my January cycle. All or nothing!
LoubyLou1978
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:46 am 
Post subject:
So sorry FC. It'll do no harm to wallow for a bit and let your emotions out- upset/anger/unfairness/hurt - as long as you can then move on and look forward and focus on January. You still have 2 wonderful chances there, so one or both of those will work. Still really sorry it was a bfn this time hun I really am. Hope you can still enjoy Christmas xx
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:05 am 
Post subject:
[quote="fc79"]
Just brings it all back how sad and unfair this infertility is. All I ever wanted was to be a stay at home mum to lots of children, ............. I know we are so lucky to have one, and we are so thankful for him, but Im just not ready to move on from having babies yet! [quote]

These are my exact thoughts!! So, so sorry it was BFN for you, 2013 will be our year hun x x
p.s. how old is ur little boy?
Page 63 of 264

Jump to:  

Community

Popular