Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

tashamo3
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Nicky I did do a first response and it showed positive in less than a minute! Smile I told oh he wont get excited until my OTD on tuesday i think ill test friday then sunday then tuesday lol
xx
Positive38
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:06 pm 
Post subject:
Oh WOW well then I think its BFP OMG amazing.....and so early on, have u rang clinic at all and spoken to them?

Well I did four tests on test day, and one thur and one fri then sunday, and done a few this week......

keep me updated yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxx
tashamo3
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
Lol Nicky your are a poas addict!! but I will be exactly the same Smile I havent called the clinic yet im gonna wait til my official test day I dont wanna get my hopes up too much I still feel like it could all go wrong so ill keep testing and wait it out but I will definatly keep you all updated!

xxx
Positive38
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
i promise u it doesnt sink in and you end up second guessing if its really true...... i think id believe it if i had some kind of sickness or tiredness, im the opposite at minute, but..... think i am just lucky so far....

god you are not going to be able to settle now till next week.... eeekkkkk
tashamo3
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
If its true I dont think it will ever sink in lol I just gonna have to keep testing and wait. I still have af type signs so I just cant let myself get excited even tho I wanna run about the house squeeling like a schoolgirl at 1 direction concert hahah Smile

xx
Positive38
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:23 pm 
Post subject:
its funny cause my excitement has increased as weeks gone on- i think i was so paranoid that i wasnt pregnant even though i had done a million tests ha ha,
it still feels odd saying 'im pregnant'....
i can just see you now ha ha
it really wil be fab news as you will only be a few weeks behind me!!
tashamo3
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
I really hope its real! my oh mum said she really wants us to have twins id love to be able to her that she got her wish lol

x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
Was it a 2 day transfer you had Tash? and how many days has it been since transfer now?
Sounds like congratulations are in order Very Happy

Afm not sign of ovulation yet and not a hint of a line on the ov tests Im doing. Doing the fet has obviously messed up my cycle. On the plus side means af wont be due on Christmas or Boxing Day but on the downside its likely itll be here on New Years Eve and New Years Day when I like to have a drink and stuff Wink lol. Wrapped all my presents today took an hour and a half!
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Claire, I had a 3 day transfer 8 days ago (4th Dec). What are your thoughts?

xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
Well by my calculations that should make your official test date saturday, because technically when you had transfer you was 3 dpo ( I had a 5 day transfer which is equivalent to 5dpo and test date was 9 days later which would be equal to 14 dpo) now its 8 days on which makes you 11dpo. I just thought 18th was quite late to be testing.
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
Thats exactly what I thought! I did an online calculator which said sunday would be my test day so we shall see.

xx
susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats on the positive test Very Happy

Well I phoned bupa yesterday and I get 200.00 to put towards my acupuncture . ( they say 250 , but my excess is 50)
Every little helps . I will be waiting until may when I do my ivf
I wish I had called sooner and I would have done it this year ...

Good luck those on the 2 ww

I have 8 days to wait after my 4th Iui ..... I feel normal
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all! Tash, how exciting!! Siunds like congratulations are in order!

When I got my BFP I tested 3 days before af due and that was also 5 days before my clinics otd. My clinic maybe like yours, just give a date of 2 weeks post transfer, I think they just like to be sure your not testing too early. I also got really strong positives that early and when I had my scan it turned out that the second embryo had actually implanted but not progressed any further, so maybe you have got 2 there! If you want to test more but not spend too much, try morrissons or superdrug tests, both really good and about £3.50 for pack of 2.

Hi to everyone else, had a busy day so I just want to watch tele and have an early night tonight! Will catch up properly tomorrow!!
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:30 am 
Post subject:
Tashamo - whoop whoop!!! Many congrats hun, I would say that is def a BFP and most likely twins - yay!!! Keep us updated hun, sounds like you are going to have LOTS of symptoms through ur pregnancy tho if you're feeling sick already Surprised

wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months x
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:42 am 
Post subject:
Positive38 wrote:
Hi ladies am back home...

.....first time or secondary infertility its all so unfair. I know alice and clare and u already have one child and i hear people say but u already have a child. NO you all have hopes and dreams for a bigger family and this journey is hard whatever stage u are at...i just pray that 2013 brings u all a miracle

....xxx

You know, when I had my initial consultation with my IVF Dr one of the first things she said to me was ur old and ur chances are reduced but you have your child (pointing to my son who came with us). Later at home I said to my DH that she really annoyed me saying that like she was making out I wasn't grateful that I already have a child. Maybe I just took it wrong but my SIL also said that to me and I think it is an instant thought in people's minds 'well at least you already have a child'. I thank God everyday that he gave us Alexander and I know how lucky we were to have him what with such a low sperm count! Secondary infertility sucks just as much as failing to conceive your first, you are so right Nicky Smile Of course if I didn't have Alexander I would probably look at other people with children and say/be thinking how lucky they were, and I know not having any (yet) is heartbreaking because I have been there, when they told us the first time we would have to go for IVF to conceive our first, but also not being able to have another when you have experienced the joy of having one, and the feeling of failure not being able to provide a sibling is also just as heartbreaking Sad and I am so not done having babies!!! Laughing I think when MY IVF Dr said that to me it was my first warning that she wasn't the right person to take us through the journey. My second warning was when I didn't respond well to the stimms and I nearly cancelled. Oh well, you live and learn haha!!

sorry edited cos quoted the wrong part!
Page 67 of 265

Jump to:  

Community

Popular