test results the day after.

Post new topic Reply to topic
emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Joined: 01 Jan 2010
Posts: 1310
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:08 pm 
Post subject: test results the day after.
I did 2 tests yesterday n the middle of the day and both were bfn.

I did another test this morning and possibly have a faint bfp. (i can see it so can a friend but hubby cant)

Anyway was just doing in in the bathroom and ad a peed at the tests i did yesterday and they too have faint lines. Just wondering if i should not go be these as well as box says after 10 mins you shouldnt

Im testing again 2moro anyway and the day after Laughing
_________________

lulunew
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 31
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hey there Smile I read your post and wanted to just ask you if you have had any signs or symptoms? I am due my period on the 9th (wed) have done 3 first response tests in the last 3 days and still negative Crying or Very sad hoping period doesn't show, and hoping there's still a chance I am pregnant, so I know the feeling! How I wish for a positive even a faint one! Best of luck, fingers crossed for you! keep us updated Smile x
emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Joined: 01 Jan 2010
Posts: 1310
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
Well i not this month Crying or Very sad came on earlier.

I did 5 tests in all an each day the line got fainter and fainter.

It would have been a miracle if i was anyway as we only managed to bd once. (we were staying at inlaws over xmas and belle spent most nights in r room Rolling Eyes )

I thought i was at one point coz i was getting some symptoms like weeing a lot and could really smell certain things that normally wouldn't. But i guess it was more me wanting to be pregnant and "looking" for sighs. When i was pg with Belle i had nothing until the morning i found out then it was only sore boobs, had nothing else until 6 wees when i needed to pee all the time. Laughing


Good luck to you though. x
_________________

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Posts: 13360
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:48 am 
Post subject:
If you had faint tests and then had AF it could have been a chemical pregnancy Question Especially as you had symptoms, unfortunately chemical pregnancies are very common maybe up to half of all fertilised eggs start to implant then stop for some reason and unless you test early you might never know ,it's unlikely you'd get 5 tests all with faint lines unless they picked up some HCG xx
emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Joined: 01 Jan 2010
Posts: 1310
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:50 am 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
If you had faint tests and then had AF it could have been a chemical pregnancy Question Especially as you had symptoms, unfortunately chemical pregnancies are very common maybe up to half of all fertilised eggs start to implant then stop for some reason and unless you test early you might never know ,it's unlikely you'd get 5 tests all with faint lines unless they picked up some HCG xx



Thats what i thought too. Sad
I wont be testing early nxt time. In fact ive used up all my tests now and have told dh that im not buying anymore until im actually late, but i bet i will give in again Laughing
_________________

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 2081
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun - sorry to hear about your testing then coming on Sad As you know - happened here too - but who knows - next month could be the same for you as it was for us, your lucky month and this could have been your body 'warming up' - I really hope so and you get your BFP next time... wishing you lots of luck! *hugs* Especially as the BDing will be easier now you're back home! Very Happy LOL x
_________________

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Joined: 01 Jan 2010
Posts: 1310
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:53 pm 
Post subject:
MingoMayo wrote:
Hey hun - sorry to hear about your testing then coming on Sad As you know - happened here too - but who knows - next month could be the same for you as it was for us, your lucky month and this could have been your body 'warming up' - I really hope so and you get your BFP next time... wishing you lots of luck! *hugs* Especially as the BDing will be easier now you're back home! Very Happy LOL x


Thank you.

I hope so. Baby would share the same birth month as you. lol. You could have a joint 30th/ 1st birthday Laughing

Also knew i wouldn't be able to resist it, i got 20 sensitive tests off amazon last night. lol
_________________

lulunew
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 31
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
That's me out Crying or Very sad would be late and play tricks on me , ohwell try again next month x
emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Joined: 01 Jan 2010
Posts: 1310
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
lulunew89 wrote:
That's me out Crying or Very sad would be late and play tricks on me , ohwell try again next month x


Sorry to hear that.

Lets hope nxt month is r lucky month. x
_________________

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 2081
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
October babies are the coolest (as well as September, March, January, and November of course!) LOL!

And that is very much what I'd have done - gone and bought a load more tests! Smile I said after mine that I would 'wait til late' and didn't - tested on 30th Sept and wasn't due til 5th Oct... just habit and wishful thinking! What we put ourselves through... >.<
x
_________________

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Testing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  

Community

Popular