Christmas is Coming :)

Ange1979
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:30 am 
Post subject: Christmas is Coming :)
And I'm so excited Smile It's our daughers second Christmas this year and she will be 17.5 months. I can't wait for Santa to arrive and see the look on her face when he's delivered all of her presents Very Happy It'll be lovely this year but I'm sooooo looking forward to when she's a little bit older and can appreciate the whole thing more - it'll be so magical Smile

Are any of you lovely ladies looking forward to it as much as me? Hehe Shocked x

NicolaOasis
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
Meeeeeeeeeeeeee !

I am a total christmas freak Smile Everything is bought and wrapped and hidden away from my little girl.

It all starts on the 23rd for us. We take her to see Santa and out for a nice lunch and just generally have a lovely day and then on 24rth we go to my mums and deliver some presents, visit my dads grave, go for another nice lunch and home to bake cookies for santa.

This year we' ve made her a christmas eve bag of goodies, pjs slippers bubble bath christmas teddy, the night before christmas book and reindeer food.

Cant wait xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular