Getting on the move

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:27 am 
Post subject: Getting on the move
Anyone got any tips for getting George on the move. He's nine months and still not crawling or bum shuffling. He will walk when you hold his hands and has stood unaided a couple of times but doesn't cruise round the furniture.

I know everyone says make the most of them staying where you left them but I think it's starting to frustrate him a bit too.
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:26 am 
Post subject:
Some babies never crawl. It could be that he'll be an early walker. My hubby didn't and then walked at 9 months

Jonie1976
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:57 am 
Post subject:
my daughter is 13 months and has never crawled. She just bum shuffles around at an incredible speed. She has only in the last month started to pull herself up on us/furniture, so I really wouldn't worry too much (easier said than done I know Smile xx
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
acording tomy family i never crawled or cruised i kept standing up unaided then suddenly tok steps one day maybe george will be the same just give him lots encouragement we always claped for kieran if stod up himself he loved the praise so think it encouraged him to keep trying xx

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
Leah-paige is a bum shuffler always hated tummy time ...she just shocked me one day wasn't on the move nxt min she was .she started by sitting in her bouncer kicking her legs n bouncing around the room ..then started shuffling lol...you Will find one day he Will just be up n.around ..sounds like Hell be a walker with the tryin to stand unaided xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular