Helpful Comments on my question pregnancy or patience

jensue
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:00 pm 
Post subject: Helpful Comments on my question pregnancy or patience
I have had the mirena iud no complications till year four, I always had a light period 4 to 5 days in 28-30 day cycles. Until July of 2012 no period but man I felt pregnant, so I requested for the iud to be removed. But after ultrasound iud was starting to embed right side of uterus wall no scary details just a lot of tears and pain when removed. After three days had some bleeding but I have heard that is just removal and it was from aug 16-18 like three days. Now sept 20 no af, but also not a lot of symptoms of being preegers but it would be my third child just a little anxious and my boobs are bigger and a little tingly. Probably my biggest change since removal was my libido lets just say I have a happy husband. Just would like comments or suggestions I have not taken a pregnancy test I have not spotted or have any cramps just no sign of af coming to town.

Thanks so much... Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:19 am 
Post subject:
Chances are its just your hormones getting back to normal, an increase in libido can be due to ovulation and a lot of women find their breasts seem bigger and can be sore or tingly after ovulation Question If you have ovulated recently then you should get a period soon .
Its hard to say what could be happening if you don't know if you've ovulated since having the coil removed ?
Some women do get pregnant quickly though after stopping birth control especially progesterone only ones as a lot of women still ovulate while using them ,so it might be worth testing if you don't get a period soon xx
jensue
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:10 pm 
Post subject: Ty
Thanks so much I hope that I will be starting soon as this morning I took a dollar store prego test and was negative. So hopefully af will be coming around the mountain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular