Five weeks pregnant :-)

FireStar1984
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:04 pm 
Post subject: Five weeks pregnant :-)
Hi everyone,
came across this site today, and looking to chat to other mums to be Smile I feel very very lucky - I got pregnant the very first time we actively tried, and grateful not to have gone through any stress of trying to conceive. Midwife appointment is booked for the middle of October (getting impatient waiting lol), and I love seeing the changes that are happening to my body already Smile
yummymummytoevan
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
hi, wow congrats Smile im also pregnant too with only 5 weeks to go til my due date and im a new mum too and have had to work it all out myself as knowone tells you anything these days and it can be so nerv wracking.i also got pregnant the first time and altho we wer not really trying i am still very very happy Smilei think being pregnant can be a stressful time but is also an amazing time knowing you have a little person growing inside you Smile good luck with your midwife apointment and hope everything goes ok Smile Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular