Confused...anyone had similar?

Pumpkin80
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:17 pm 
Post subject: Confused...anyone had similar?
I'm now between 4 and 6 days late. Had period like aches for over a week just not a strong and the start of a cold. Thought my period arrived this morning (little feint pink when I wiped but nothing else 2nd time-sorry tmi!) Not been as hungry and only wanted to eat very little amounts which isnt like me! Then when ive eaten a couple of times ive felt queasy for a while. Im tired even though im sleeping 8 hrs a night. I keep getting a pain in my left side near my ribs which just comes and goes. Did a test 2 days ago mid afternoon with a cheap paper stick you put into a pot of urine which was negative. Should i try a different test?Not sure what to think now? Any help would be great. Thanks x
XfionaX
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry can't help Hun as I'm in exactly the same situation!! Lots of pg symptoms, late but still a negative test, mine cheap paper one too! I am hoping the blood I saw was implantation! Xxx Rolling Eyes

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:08 pm 
Post subject:
Definitely try another test, as some are more sensitive - many people have said First Response is good (I've not tried many)
If it is still negative and u are late, I'd go to ur doctor and ask for a blood test to check - this should give u a definitive answer.
Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular