Hiccups?

K8andJJ
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:18 pm 
Post subject: Hiccups?
Hiya, I'm pregnant with my 2nd child...my 1st had no hiccups while I was pregnant with him at all (or at least nothing noticeable anyway!) This one has had hiccups since about 22 weeks and has them roughly 5-6 times a day lasting a good 5-10 mins each time! What I wondered was, anyone who had a very hiccupy baby while pregnant, does your newborn have hiccups as much now they've been born??

Not a paricularly important issue I'm sure (although I know hiccups can end in puke!) but just curious Smile

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
I have to admit - my son was very hiccuppy inside - 4+ times daily sometimes lasting upto 40 mins! As a newborn he was the same too - got them frequently and still lasted a good 20 minutes or so - it was funny because having a feed would cause them then after 10 minutes, having another feed would send them away! He wasn't however very sick on them and now he's nearly 6 months old he gets them maybe once every 3 days or so lasting 5 mins or so and that's it - I think it is just the way he was! Smile He certainly never suffered pain or upset with them, they just were part of him! He wasn't bothered by them at all! Smile
xxx

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:00 am 
Post subject:
Both of mine had hiccups a lot when I was preg and both afterwards a lot too. As my son got older he wouldn't hiccup so much on a daily basis but would hiccup loads when laughing!
Not long now for you hun!! Very Happy xx

Faerydae
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
mine had hiccups for a good few hours every day from about 20 weeks pregnant, and still gets them now 2-3 times a day at almost 4 months
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
My little girl had hiccups at least once a day while I was pregnant - usually in the evening - and is the same now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Newborn Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular