October testers

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:01 am 
Post subject: October testers
Ok so seen as September is drawing to a close I thought I would set up the October testers.

Does anyone want to join me in the long wait? Feel free to share any thoughts and feelings too of course.
Im not sure when Im testing.. if I ovulate at the same time as normal I will be testing around he 20th but I wont know for certain until I ovulate as my cycles always seem to chop and change, doing as they please.

Just let me know your test dates and I will put them up straight away.. I have a good feeling about this month for everyone! xxxxxxxxx

natterBUMjack - Our 1st BFP!!! Massive congratulations!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! xx

Mingomayo - Our 2nd BFP!! Congratulations sweetie! Also wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Beckyshutts - Our 3rd BFP!! Wow it really does seem to be a bfp month, lets keel it going and massive congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Alowicious - Af arrived.. so sorry hun, good luck with the ivf, keep us all posted xx

Jo3x - AF arrived.. words cant describe how gutted I am for you. I really wish you lots of luck for November xx

Lindseylou - 6th

Jo2012 - AF arrived.. sending you baby dust for next month.

Famiah - AF arrived, sending you baby dust for next month.. hoping we see some bfps this month Sad

nds - 13th

XxAvasmummyxX - Our 4th BFP!!! Still in shock. Praying it's a baby that sticks and stays!

abbey29 - 20th

Leannejane5687 - 20th

XfionaX- 23rd

Last edited by XxAvasmummyxX on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:44 am; edited 19 times in total
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:07 am 
Post subject:
Hiiya, I was just thinking about October.

Can you put me down for the 6th. I think that is when is should arrive.

Baby dust to all.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:13 pm 
Post subject:
I'd love to Very Happy
unfortunately due to having to alter when my AF is due for my Op (so basically I'll be having a 4+ week wait this month and already know i'm out on 14DPO Rolling Eyes Laughing ) I won't be testing again until november now Shocked
But just wanted to wish all the October testers the best of luck Very Happy and say FX for lots of BFP's xxx
XfionaX
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
Can you put me down for the 23rd please...... Going to try Embarassed and relax a bit this month!!

Baby dust for everyone Very Happy

Xxxxxxx

Jo2012
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
hey

can you put me down for the 10th please

im hoping i get my BFP

good luck everyone

keep updated

x
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
So it looks like we have a few testers already! Lets hope theyre all bfps!!!

Does anyone else find not just the 2ww but the whole of ttc a big long wait.. i keep looking at my chart even though i kmow nothing will change but i hope to myself that i wont take so long to ovulate. I find waiting to ovulate is worse in a way as once its passed its only usually 10-14 days for a result but im a woman that doesnt ovulate until cd21 so it feels like the time before ovulation is worse.. i think its because the first half can last as long as it wants so it the whole waiting indefinitely but the second half has a deadline.. i dunno.. it makes sense when i think it but im not very good at explaining things haha

what do you ladies do to distract yourself from clock... or should i say, calander watching lol

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
Can you put me down on the not sure list as I've not had an AF for a few months
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies - can I be put down for the 4th please? I was meant to test on September 30th, but like you hun I find that I OV on different days, but the 14 days til AF is pretty constant. This cycle I should have OVed on my 'usual' day 17, but actually ended up OVing on day 23/24 so am a week out and have to wait an extra week to test - which rather coincidentally lands me on my birthday so I am hoping for a Birthday Fantastic Positive next week! Smile

No symptoms as yet in my 2WW but from OVing I'm technically only DPO6 days now so have to wait a little longer before I can properly symtom spot Very Happy I'll be here in force though at the slightest twinge/headache/sickness/dizzy spell Smile

Good luck for October everyone - I hope there are many more BFPs than August or September - it's been a dire couple of months! Sad
xxx

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
Can you put me down for the 20th please hun x
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:37 am 
Post subject:
Well ive just woken up feeling dog rough.. my temps bave gone up a bit but i assume thats down to feeling ill. i really hope i get to see a clear shift this month Confused

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:00 am 
Post subject:
Good luck ladies this month : )the nest thing but hardest thing to do is relax

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:55 am 
Post subject:
Hello Chick, Can you put me down for the 6th please! Very Happy Good luck to all you ladies and sending you all lots of baby dust! Love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
Can you put me down for the 3rd October please, this is my last go naturally and then I start IVF on the 4th or 5th!!!
good luck everyone x x
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:58 pm 
Post subject:
Can you put me down for testing on 1st October please Smile

My Angels grew wings 13/05/12 and 29/07/12
MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:25 am 
Post subject:
Just in case I don't get here to wish the early October testers luck - buckets of babydust to all, Natterbumjack and Alowicious (alowicious - really hope it's one of those miracle stories, last chance before IVF and you have to phone with the great news that YOU DON'T NEED IT! Very Happy FC for you hun!)

I have a good feeling about October - could just be because Autumn is coming, it's my favourite month, I love the change in seasons and the colours and the celebrations; halloween, bonfire night, christmas build up, all fab times to be happy, be with friends, curled up in front of a fire with a hot chocolate and walks in the cold air - I just love it.

While I'm killing the next 4 days before I test, what is everyone else's favourite seasons? xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to:  

Community

Popular