Am I imagining

sophiesmam
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:42 am 
Post subject: Am I imagining
Hi, this is my first post and I need some help or reasurrance.
I have been TTC for the best part of 10 years (I have PCOS) after having my daughter. I am abut a week late so I thought I'd take a test just to make sure, but I wasn't expecting the results I got after trying for so long.

1st test was took yesterday morning - Tesco
2nd test was took yesterday afternoon - Clear Blue
3 and 4 This morning - Boots then Tesco

Went overboard I know, but I got a shock...lol
As you can see they all have different lines on, some fainter than others, some not really there. Are Tesco test supper sensitive, I thought the clear blue one would be more sensitive but it looks like there is nothing there to me.

If you had these results would you take them as being positive? Sorry for the long post, but I am in shock and I don't know whether to believe them or not. I had the same problem when I fell pregnant with Sophie, even the doctors test came back negative at 7 weeks. Thanks for reading.
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am 
Post subject:
They look positive to me . . .

It is very unusual to get a false positive and more common to get a false negative, so if you have 3 positives and 1 negative I would assume you've got your BFP!

Congratulations!
sophiesmam
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your reply. My husband said you couldn't get a false positive. I guess I just wanted someone else to confirm it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular