PLEASE SOME1 HELP

icsi123
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:52 pm 
Post subject: PLEASE SOME1 HELP
I AM GOING OUT OF MY MIND HERE I JUST WANT SOME1 TO BE HONEST WITH ME
I HAD 1 6 DAY BLAST GRADED 4AA PUT BACK LAST THURSDAY 20TH SO THATS 9 DAYS A GO.....IM HAVING NEGATIVE PREGNANCY TESTS I HAVE RANG CLINIC AND THEY SAID I WAS TESTING TO EARLY AND TO HANG ON TILL MY TEST DAY WEDNESDAY.

PLS BE TRUTHFUL WITH ME

THIS IS MY 5TH GO

1ST ISCI ENDED IN EARLY MIS
2ND ISCI ENDED IN CHEMICAL PREG
1 FROZEN EMBRYO TRANSFER GOT NOTHING
3RD ISCI ENDED IN CHEMICAL
NOW THIS ONE FROZEN EMBRYO TRANSFER MEDICATED

GOOD LUCK 2 EVERY1 X
icsi123
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
1ST ISCI ENDED IN EARLY MIS
2ND ISCI ENDED 10 WEEK M/C
1 FROZEN EMBRYO TRANSFER GOT NOTHING
3RD ISCI ENDED IN CHEMICAL
NOW THIS ONE FROZEN EMBRYO TRANSFER MEDICATED

SORRY MADE A MISTAKE ON MY 2ND ISCI WE DID MANAGE TO GET TO 10 WEEKS PREGNANT BUT THEN LOST IT
LoubyLou1978
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hello

I had 1 blastocyst put back on Sat 22nd and they have told me to wait until Saturday 6th to test! Some people do test sooner but I'd rather wait to get a realistic result so just don't worry too much until Wednesday hun- I know it's hard and I'm in the same position- analysing any poss symptom and obsessing but you must try to relax xx

Every ones body is different and some people have signs early some still don't have them for a few weeks. Some people's urine shows positives very faintly early on, some don't get them til their official test day!

I don't know wether it's too soon or not but I know I'm not testing yet just in case. Fingers and everything crossed for you- just wait til Wednesday or maybe one day before? I'm here if you need to talk

Xxx
icsi123
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:15 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Hi Hun

Thanku so much 4 getting bk 2 me. I'm going out of my mind!
God u are so strong 4 not testing. I'm a test addict Smile
I'm just praying that I've got a late implanter I did have bad cramps on Wednesday that's 6 dys after transfer but then I'm sure with a 6 day blast it would pretty much implant straight away or maybe the cramps were from the arghhhhhhh I could scream. I just want to know either way.
Anyway Hun u don't want me going on your proberly anxious ya self.
Take care. Keep in touch.
Wishing u all the luck in the world. Let me know I'm sure u will be fine.
Thanks again x
icsi123
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:16 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Me again. I ment to say "Maybe the cramps were from the gestone injections"
LoubyLou1978
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:02 pm 
Post subject:
I suppose I don't want to test to keep the hope going for longer. Have just had a natural FET as my ivf in April ended in ohss so has to put what we had left on ice! I have never been pregnant and am dreading test day as well as not being able to wait for it! May cave a day early but really going to try not to!! Been ttc for 41/2-5years now and have never had a BFP.

I had a bad day the other day and couldn't stop crying and also felt like screaming. So lets scream arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhjjj!!

Fingers and eyes and toes and everything crossed for both of us Very Happy sounds like you've had a very rough ride on this horrible rollercoaster so you defo deserve some good news!

Going to try and go to sleep now - I listen to my zita west cd when I get into bed too as it helps me switch off! Have you for that?

Night night hun and chat soon X
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi icsi, hope you're feeling a bit better this morning. Its so awful going through the 2ww, but I'm sure 9 days after transfer is too early to get a positive test. I really hope you can find some other things to occupy your mind for the next few days and they pass quickly for you. I have everything crossed for a BFP for you.
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi icsi123
I am so sorry you are so stressed. I tested 4 days after blast transfer and got +ve; BUT it depends on your hormone levels. Everyone is different.

Realistically 9dpt5dt would be 14dpo - and you would expect a positive test to show up by then.

I hope you are wrong hun - its so unfair.
Its not over until the fat lady sings....

Love julie xxx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
icsi123
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:39 pm 
Post subject: Hi Girls
Hi

Thanks girls 4 replying

Well it's now 11dp 6dt & still BFN Sad
I rang clinic again today to ask if I could stop my med's & they said "test Wednesday you never know & carry on with med's till then".
I just feel numb but I'm now going to give up!!
I think now after having 3 full Isci cycles & 2 fet resulting in 2 chemical pregnancies & 1 heartbeat which sadly went at 10 wks its time 4 some further investigations.
If any of you ladies could recommend tests etc please let me know as this is something I never thought I would ever have to be doing.
Anyway I don't want to carry on an depress u all lol

Good luck 2 u all at what ever stage ya at & thanks 4 ya support xx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry for you. I'm not sure of the details but I have heard of women who have had a few losses being tested for something to do with their immune system. I think you can have a thing where your body automatically rejects the pregnancy and they can give you some kind of immune suppressants. Maybe someone who actually knows what they are talking about will come on here soon and advise you better! I really hope tomorrow brings good news and if not then I hope you can still find some energy to look into other possibilities if that is what you want.
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:17 am 
Post subject:
Hi,
Fc is talking about intralipids. It's a way to reduce the NK (natural killer cells) count - which could be attacking any embryos that try to implant.
I'm actually surprised your clinic hasn't suggested immune tests?? There are two levels, and the first (level one immunes) is the cheaper. Level 2 includes Chicago tests and goes deeper into immunes issues and costs around £2k.

I would suggest you speak to your clinic about these - but given your multiple failed cycles I would seriously consider changing clinics!

There is an immune forum on the Care Bulletin Board. Maybe take a look?
Wishing you gentle days.
Love Julie xx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:37 am 
Post subject:
Im so sorry Icsi , I dont know what else to say. Julie has offered good advice though xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular