What next?

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:44 pm 
Post subject: What next?
Jamie asked to do a wee, insisted on taking all his clothes off and his nappy off and did a wee on the potty yesterday. Today at nursery he went a few times but with his nappy on. What should I do next? I don't feel his ready for potty training yet as its very hit and miss whether he knows he is going or not. Do I just leave him in his nappy and ask nursery to take it off if he asks to wee

KathG
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
I havent reached this stage with my LO yet. So please take my advice with a pinch of salt and ignore it if you wish Laughing But if I were you I would just have nappy off time in the evening before after bath - encourage him to use the potty during this time and once he gets better build up the time and then once he has the hang of it ask nursery to start letting him use the potty. My older sister is currently trying to potty train her 2.5 year old with limited luck she tried to go from nappies all day to pants all day and had it didnt work now she is trying her for a wee while each evening and she is getting the hang of it. good luck. xx

[/url]
Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:30 am 
Post subject:
Hiya Archie is three and has no interest at all but cannot talk either as his speech is delayed, Charlotte always tells us when she is about to poo so we put her on the potty and she will poo on it, wee's she says wee wee as she is doing it lol!
We are just having plenty of nappy off time in the evening, we don't have any carpet so accidents are easy to deal with! xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular