June Mummies 2013

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:57 am 
Post subject:
Havent lost my plug yet though so cant b anywhere near labour surely..?

AngelDelight
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
I've been getting af pains for last two weeks now and extra discharge. Started getting back ache last two days too.

I think your body's preparing Ava's. remember don't get your hopes up like I did with your first being early asi feel like this baby is late already and I've still got 5 days to go.!

I'm even considering sex to try and spur things on not that I can be bothered but oh is up for it ! Ha ha x

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
Yeh defo not getting my hopes up.. its hard not comparing the two pregnancies though lol its so odd though. It doednt really feel like my body is preparing for labour but preparing for af.. I have had moodswings for over a week, today and last night I had af cramps with a few bh and have had a bit of an upset tummy today. Been really gassy too lmao its literally like af is on its way.

Ive been taking rlt since 34 weeks and epo since 36 weeks.. hoping that will give me a faster labour rather than bring things on though.

Ive decided to not get too caught up on when she comes and just enjoy my alone time. When ava goes back to nursery next week I should have all tge jobs I needed to do done so will be my little holiday before babys arrival. I primised myself I woukdnt wish the pregnancy away this time.

Starting to stress about what to do with ava when I go into labour too. Dont have anyone that can have her on a weekday!!
Shocked

And my oh is throwing a paddy about missing the birth to look after ava. God kmows what we will do. Lets hope I give birth on a weekend haha xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls, I really have been missing out on this thread, sorry. As you said Angeldelight, this should be the exciting time for us all Smile.

I can't believe it's June tomorrow, we'll all have our babies soon! My dates predict me 2nd June but dating scan said today. Been feeling like AF coming too for about a week on and off, with increased discharge. Also been aching at top of thighs. I just can't see anything happening soon though. Maybe it's just because I don't know what to expect. I can't imagine it just happening somehow. And maybe because it took us so long to conceive I think we'll be kept waiting now too.

Wish I'd been a bit more pro-active with things like epo, rlt and a birthing ball. The time just seems to have disappeared and I've just stayed laid back about it all. Been going on a walk every day with OH though for the past week.

Glad you like your Shellac Avasmummy, I love having it done. Used to get it quite a bit but have had it twice since being pregnant and has peeled both times so don't know if hormones affected it Confused .We've got a newborn baby shoot booked for 3 weeks, I'm tempted to get it done for that if I can tear myself away from the baby.

Wonder which one of us will go first Smile. I'm dreading having to wait another 2 weeks as I really feel ready now. Plus I'm not having much time off work so don't want to be using it all before the baby is here.

xxx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:12 pm 
Post subject:
Well ladies.. no more period pains today but very strong bh contractions to the point they make my tummy a funny shape. When they happen I feel like I need a wee from all the pressure.. even if I have just been for a wee it will still feek like I need to go when its happening. Been getting loads of watery discharge soon. Im going to force hubby to come for a walk to keep me motivated tomorrow. We have some nice woodland nearby so will be lovely if the weathers nice.

Im so excited to see who goes first and what everyone is having!!! Eeek its june tomorrow! Xx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies - super quick hello from me - sounds like we're all in the same boat - also getting the BH, the upset tummy, sickness, sleeplessness, aches and pains, backache and moodswings... all good fun - but I totally recognise it from last time and know it won't be long. My last appointment with the midwife she said she didn't expect to see me for my next one as I was 4.5ths engaged... I'm due to see her on Monday - but whether I get there or not I don't know! If Pudding comes the same 'day of pregnancy' as her brother did - it'll be tomorrow. Like you said already - when you are early the first time though it makes it harder as I feel like she SHOULD come tomorrow or else 'she's late!' LOL!

I will try to check back here as often as I can and will try very hard to come and let you know when Pudding does arrive, but things here at home have actually been pretty dire, hence the lack of communication and not being online as much as I wanted... my husband developed work-related stress, which quickly became OCD with paranoia and has now dipped into psychosis. Though we are all at home and the mental health team are involved etc, we're battling daily with totally abnormal way of life and a lot of stress and shouting and it's all just incredibly surreal to be honest - sounds bizarre - is bizarre. I can't really explain it better than that. Anyway - as you can imagine, I would quite happily be pregnant until next year now as I cannot imagine how we (or I!) will cope when she comes along - but again, the psychologist and GP and health visitors and midwives (and my parents) are all on standby to step in and help/support us as needed when she does.

That said - I am determined to be positive, to enjoy the birth and enjoy our first few days with her, while trying to maintain some sort of normality and of course, stay being a great mummy to Samuel and have him enjoying her arrival and his new baby sister too Smile

Hope everyone else is well and cannot wait to see the announcements as they come - best of best wishes to all and lots of luck for beautiful, healthy, happy babies (and mummies!!!) in the next couple of weeks!!! xxxxxxxxx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:14 am 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear what you're going through mingmayo. It sounds like you're getting all the right help so hopefully things will start to improve for your OH soon. We're here if you need to come and chat.

Everyone's symptoms sound like we're getting close, not that I'm an expert. I seem to be living on Google at the moment. When I went to the toilet this morn there were tiny specks of blood when I wiped :-/. I've got back ache and a heavy achy feeling at the front. There's definitely no specific cramps that I can time though. Who knows how long this is going to go on for, it's worse than the 2ww!

How's everyone else this morning?

xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:00 am 
Post subject:
I hope things get better for you soon may. Its good that youre gettinf support from all the medical teams, hopefully it will allow you to enjoy the birth and first few days like you say.

Well last night I had alot of burning pains in my lower back and pubic bone/groin. Was like the cramps I got in the very beginning. Feeling a little achey this morning too but nothing too bad. It does sound like we are all gearing up. I just hate how ratty and moody ive become like af is on the way.

Going to go for a nice long walk this morningnin the hope that either helps things along or at least eases the pain in some way. Im taking iron tablets though so maybe its constipation or something.. but feels like really bad period pains. Sounds kike your baby will be here by monday heath, once I saw spotting it was only a matterbof hours but I know everyone is different. Good luck ladies and keep us all posted xx

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
So jealous of you all - I'm nowhere near yet!!! I've been referred for a growth scan just to see what Tiddler is up to. Bought the last bits and pieces we need today and wrote our birth plan so we're ready but I have a feeling that Tiddler will need to be evicted rather than arrive of their own accord! I'm tempting fate when I can - booked a hair cut, a leg and eyebrow wax, am working up until 10 days before my due date, booked in dog demos on the 23rd and 29th (these can be covered, I won't let our shows down!)and bought tickets for the sixth form leavers' dinner!!! I'm fairly certain it won't make any difference!! I'm doing Race for Life (slowly - walking / waddling) tomorrow - maybe that'll help shift Tiddler in the right direction!!! I'm not sleeping well, mainly due to heartburn (its a good job Frijj is on half price at Tesco - its the only thing that helps!!!)

Mingomayo, sounds incredibly tough for you but I'm glad you have got support and help around you.

Heath, I've been bouncing on my ball every now and then but I've not been as diligent as I was with Isobel. I also took Raspberry Leaf Tea tablets when I was expecting her but I'm not this time as I had a PPH and am worried the RLT didn't help.

Avasmummy - I had my gelish done ages ago - I love it, am booked in to have it soaked off and not sure if I'll get it down again until afterwards - I know when I had Izzy, I had to take my nail varnish off my toes!

Angeldelight - Its weird doing this all again!!! I was one of the earlier January Mums, I'm pretty certain I'll be the last of us June (plus sneaky July) Mummies to go!!

Hope everyone is well - hope those of you who are due now don't have to wait too long!! I'm excited to hear about and see these June babies!!
lots of love,
Abbie xx
Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:11 am 
Post subject:
OMG, can't believe you're doing the race for life...good luck!

Well, have not had much sleep at all. 'Think' have started with contractions but very very irregular. It's like a massive spasm in my back that lasts about 30 seconds. Occasionally radiates to the front. Ranging from 8-15 minutes though. Been going on most of the night and definitely not getting any more of a pattern :-/. This could be a long day....

xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:40 am 
Post subject:
Now I'm starting to think something's happening with you Avasmummy?? SmileSmile

xx

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hello mummy to be.
My due date is today jut no signs of anything happening. Been having braxton hicks over last 2 to 3 weeks ans baby been moving lots but I am sure baby wont come anytime soon

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
Nope still here Sad

Pains have all totally stopped. Ive had one contraction today that lasted for a minute or twi but thats it.. sigh

I wish ava hadnt come early as now im putting all my hopes of the same happening again.

Ah well she will be here 100% in 5 weeks lol

Hope everyone is well and hope the june mummies who are due now have their babies soon xx

AngelDelight
Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
I'm still here too.... Confused

Heath- I've been getting similarities to you, with the cramps coming and going and yesterday my usual cm started going pinkish - so I got a tad excited and thought something may happen! But nothing.

Ava's - like you we were spoilt with our Los coming early, but yours still could I'm passed that stage now. I've already convinced myself that this baby will be overdue and not booked in for a sweep till week tomorrow! Sad

Mingo - sorry to hear about your troubles at home, bust be a worry and strain. Hope things start to improve for you.

Abbie - I know its strange doing it all again I am a lot more impatient this time and really want to know the sex now! And fair play for doing race for life. I am truly missing my running especially with it being sunny morns/Eve's.

Well I've been for a long walk today, dug weeds out, planted pots and mowed the grass. Will bounce some more on my ball in a bit, really want baby out now!

Hope to hear of a June birth soon! Smile

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
well all seems quiet on ab. Wondering if some if you lovely ladies have given birth or whether your in labour, if so I hope its an easy one for you.

Im getting contractions every 10-20 mims but theyre not painful or anything so assuming its just regular bh contractions.

Midwife called me today to arrange my first home visit.. a tad worried though as they said they would have done it today but nobody experienced enough in homebirths was workimg today.. what happens if thats the case when im in labour???

Well either way I can relax in the knowledge that I can have her at home now as im 37 weeks! 21 days to go!!! Xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 15 of 20

Jump to:  

Community

Popular