June Mummies 2013

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:47 am 
Post subject:
Well I've gone past when I had ava and still no sign. I randomly threw up this morning.. wasnt feeling sick and havent eaten anything dodgy and I feel fine now but the urge to be sick just came over me. Wondering if thats a sign but probably just wishful thinking.

I honestly think this baby will be overdue. I really hope not as I wont get my homebirth if I do.

Well getting fed up now. Hope all other june mummies, bumps and bambinoes are well xx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
Still waiting here too Avasmummy and fed up - feeling very uncomfy - can't really sleep or eat, constantly need to pee but can't (had that at the end of Samuel's pregnancy too) and every move she makes makes me feel really nauseated because she's right up under my ribs... even the midwife said she couldn't measure me properly as she's so far up under my chest bone (I'm quite petite) and wondered at how I breathe and eat at all!

She's due in 2 days, Samuel was 12 days early so feeling very very pregnant.

Things however are a little better at home (today at least) so feeling more positive and relaxed in a way. I've been bouncing on a gym ball all evening to try get something to happen... could really do with it being soon - while the going is good at home so that we have a positive environment to bring her into and perhaps it will help to cling to that rather than her come on a 'bad day' and it spiral from there... if that makes sense. I know she will come when ready though... and so long as she is healthy and happy that is what matters and I'll do whatever I have to to make sure that is the case too.

Smile Hang in there everyone - love your bumps and babies will follow! Very Happy xxx

ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:23 am 
Post subject:
Hiya ladies, just checking back in to see how you are all doing, I've tended to be a lurker rather than poster Very Happy Got my 36 week check today, hoping that little man is head down, although these hiccups in my ribs aren't convincing me Surprised Hope you are all well and that the newborns are doing well too xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:07 am 
Post subject:
ughhhh I have never been pregnant this long Rolling Eyes Laughing

may did you find it began to drag when you went past the date you had samuel? Its really dragging for me now.

Me and oh dtd last night and I had some nice regular contractions whilst falling asleep.. to wake up this morning and realise they had gone Sad
Still getting strong bh contractions occasionally btu nothing painful.. Hoping I have this baby before or after this saturday.. she cant come this saturday as OH is going out with freinds for a birthday and he will be drinking so if I go into labour I wont want him there if hes been drinking. Ive asked him not to drink but hes said it will be fine as he will only have a couple (I think we all know what a couple means) Rolling Eyes

shev - good luck with your appointment today, let us know how it goes. This little one is back to back apparently and it doesnt look like she will turn. I dont know when my next appt is.. Confused they did my hombirth booking last thursday and that was it.. didnt say when my next appt is or how they will arrange it, but it says in my notes at the front that i am meant to have an appt at 38 weeks Question

I had a dream last night that my baby was born today, my labour was only 35 minutes.. yeh right, like thats going to happen!!! Laughing

Anyway ladies, hope you are all well. I will keep checking back to see whos gone next Very Happy xx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Avasmummy - definitely dragged - can't believe I am due tomorrow and she's still not here. Samuel came at 38&2 so really been so long since then - when people ask me when I'm due I automatically say 'she's late' even though actually she's not late yet!

I have had three nights of contractions that woke me, were every 10-15mins, but then I've fallen asleep again after a couple of hours timing them and woken in the morning and they're gone.

Am bouncing now on a gym ball to try get them to start up again.

Sadly me and OH can't DTD to get them going - but ah well - bouncing on the ball is meant to be good, as is walking (do plenty of that!) and I'm booked to see my MW again on Monday at 40&4 and she's offered to do a sweep which will surely get something to happen - if it hasn't already. Baby is SO low down - I'm amazed she's not fallen out yet!

Best wishes for your appointment Shev Smile And hope things happen soon avasmummy - I'd call your MW if you haven't had an appointment booked when you should have xxx

AngelDelight
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hello just checking on you all ladies seeing if your still with bumps. I know how you all feel though but your still quite close. I remember getting really fed up twds the end but he made me wait and came on his due date. But it was all down to dtd! We did it a few weeks befor dd avas and I had mild contractions but then they stopped too, so maybe yours is waiting till its official dd!

Thought you may like to see pics of Oscar Smile

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
Awwwwwww!!! He is sooo cute!!!! I love how much hair he has! I hope my one has hair, Ava had lots so would be strange seeing a baby without it. So jealous that you have your babies!!!!

Uggggh I feel so rubbish ladies! I feel really weak like im coming down with something, have felt like this for days, feel weak, shakey and sick. Keep feeling ridiculously hot, keep getting hot flushes throughout the day. Yesterday I had a really bad tummy upset and got really excited and then.. nothing! On top of that my spd is starting to get so painful I'm struggling to walk.

Got another mw appt today, praying she tells me baby has dropped by at least one zone! Still only 4/5ths as far as im aware! Just feel so bored and restless now.

Sorted Ava's bedroom out yesterday.. its been so cluttered for so long now so went to ikea and bought (and built!) a shelving unit - go me!! Very Happy

Trying to think of more jobs to keep me busy but I really cant think of any. I should just be enjoying my sleepful nights and peace and quiet.. shouldnt I? Instead I just want to meet my baby! I will be regretting wishing all this free time away soon as baby is here wont i? Question xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:50 pm 
Post subject:
Well just had the mw round and baby has dropped slightly more aparently.. now 3/5ths engaged! Thank god things are moving slowly but surely Smile

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:04 am 
Post subject:
Hiya, not that many of us left now! I went to the midwife yesterday and she said that Tiddler is 3/5 engaged so we're going in the right direction! Supposed to finish work this Friday coming - not sure if I'll get there or not! I've got everything ready though so Tiddler can come anytime they're ready!! Hope those of you with your babies aren't losing too much sleep and fingers crossed its not too long for those who haven't got theirs yet!
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
Awww, Oscar is gorgeous. I'll have to try and put some up of Abigail. Not losing too much sleep so far. Abigail seems to feed none stop in the evening/night but then will sleep from midnight till about 4am, then again until about 8am. Can't complain.

Not many of you left now, and we're half way through June today so hopefully you haven't got too long.

xxx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
Smile Still waiting here - but things seem to be happening a little - achey, (TMI) streaked CM today and very very low baby... so that's a reassuring sign that I'm not going to be toooooooo much longer.

Oscar is scrummy - so cute! Would love to see piccies of all the babies! Smile

Best wishes those still waiting and glad that new mummyhood is working well for you Heath - sounds like Abigail is a very good sleeper already for her age! Smile
xxx

Weasleywannabe
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
Our little boy was born on the 12th of June weighing 9lb 8oz. He arrived of his own accord with just a TENs machine so I was fortunate enough to avoid lots of intervention. He is our first experience of caring for a new born so it is a steep learning curve. He is lovely
Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
many congrats weasleywannabe! Smile xxxxx

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:08 am 
Post subject:
Midwife has sent me for a growth scan which is tomorrow. After all the fretting over having a big baby, now she's worried it's small!!! Will let you know how we go - congratulations weasleywannabe - not many left now!! X
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations weasly!!! Not many of us now!

Well im still here. I have come to the conclusion that no amount of sex, curry, epo or rlt will make baby come unless its ready. I have had the lot is mass this last week Laughing

Ive given up now and am just accepting she will come when ready.

My appetite has gotten ridiculous the last few days.. its like im due on im just craving chocolate everything! Had loads of ewcm too the last few days and have felt very jelly like and weak. Not sure if im comimg down with something. Keep getting contractions.. they're not painful but very strong.. they almost take my breath away if that makes sense. Keep getting shooting pains in my bits too.

Well I have 7 days to go now so its just a matter of time. Time isnt dragging so much now as im so close to the end and just enjoying my time to myself that I get.

Hope all mummies and bumps are well, hope everyomes babies are doing well too xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 17 of 20

Jump to:  

Community

Popular