June Mummies 2013

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:36 pm 
Post subject:
Well midwife called and I've got my scan in the 12th of December! I'll be 11 weeks 6 days. I really hope it doesn't make a difference being before 12 weeks albeit one day lol xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
I can't work out how to put I pic up, I'll try. Had my booking in appointment today too. Was all fine, I've actually lost weight! We did start healthy eating before conceiving but I haven't weighed myself for ages. She said wasn't anything to worry about as baby will always take what it needs, will just make me more tired.

Gave my parents the scan picture yesterday as a joint birthday present (yes there's loads of birthdays in Nov). The whole family cried, it was an amazing feeling. Can't wait for my next scan now, a week on Thurs for nhs one. OH was looking at prams in Tesco tonight, am excited but think it's far too early for that Confused

Glad you've managed to find a cure Avasmummy, I don't know how you've coped. And sooo happy you found the heartbeat May, must have been amazing!

xxx[/img]

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:36 pm 
Post subject:

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:26 am 
Post subject:
Very sorry I can't stop but just wanted to say FAB picture Heath! Smile xxx

AngelDelight
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
It is a fab picture heath! Amazing I'm so envious. Just 3 more days to go for me... Getting excited but very apprehensive as if you've read my last pregnancy was not the most straight forward and my son still has issues but un-diagnosed. So obviously they would not be able to do certain tests. I know that I will be having extra scans with this one. So just have to wait and see.

I'm still the same weight so v happy about that as have eaten a little more naughtier food than usual. I think I may go and find baby's HB again just gives me that little reassurance Smile

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
Aww I wanted to get a home doppler but OH doesn't. I kind of understand why, I would probably become obsessed and panic a lot. Good luck with your scan, I know how nervous I was. Sure it will be amazing! Will await your update Smile

xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
Fantastic pic heath!! Bet your feel so relieved now! And you finally got to tell the family. I've still got three whole weeks!!! It's going to drag sooooo badly.

The sickness seems to be settling in the sense of I'm not throwing up 24/7 although I do still feel nauseous and only smells make me throw up rather than general movement so I was grateful to get some housework done today. I just hope the nausea has gone by Christmas day as I'm doing us a lovely dinner this year instead of going to my grandmothers.

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
Had my booking in appointment today and my midwife was lovely!!! Just got to wait for my scan date now!! Am still feeling so queasy and tired - am looking forward to being able to tell the kids I teach so they can see I'm not just useless - I'm very lucky I've got lovely classes! xx
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
I haven't been here for a while as I've been so tired! My scan is now 5 days away and me and my OH really can't wait. Walking around at work trying to hide my bump is becoming a daily challenge Very Happy Although I realized it is more the side effects of pregnancy causing it, rather than the baby.... But I think I will start looking around for some under bump trousers.
Heath that is a lovely picture, you must be so happy and excited Smile
MingoMayo I hope your little man is OK, it must be exciting that his teeth are growing, but unfortunately also painfull for him. I can see now that you can PM people on here, which I didn't see before, so let me know whenever you get round to it Smile
Glad you feel better Avasmummy.
AngelDelight
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hello!

WEll I had my scan this morning...! Very Happy all was well found the baby straight away it was so sweet bouncing about , stretching its chin and eating its fists. We had the nuchal screening done which was a low rate and will also get blood results back.

They put me fwd by 2 days so due 4 June now. It feels so real now I could have led there for hours watching the bubba move about!!

We told the in laws today by putting the scan in a card which my little boy made saying inside `my baby brother or sister they were shocked but happy. Will tell my parents tonight unfortunately they live 3 hours away so will have to tell them via Skype.

I'm so pleased and happy now. Hope your all well. Will post pic when I can remember how to do it!! Xxx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:54 am 
Post subject:
argh - again - can't stop but hurrah Angeldelight - glad your scan went well - was thinking of you yesterday!
xxx

AngelDelight
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks May... Nice of you to think of me Smile Not long now till yours xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:35 pm 
Post subject:
So glad your scan went ok angeldelight! Try get a pic up!! Smile

Well my sickness is back in full force. I am hating this pregnancy so far Sad I just hope it doesn't last forever! Oh is getting annoyed too. We had an argument because he thinks I'm taking the mickey and just being lazy! I honestly wish I could do normal tasks. I would be someone's slave not to feel like this! On the bright side it's only 16 days until my scan Smile

Hope you are all well xx

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
Pleased everything was good with the scan - Angel xx Mine's the 17th December! I'm still feeling queasy and very tired but it does feel like its starting to ease. Anyway, just a quick message as I have to run xxx
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:30 pm 
Post subject:
Scan pics...see if I can do it right!
Face

Side On

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 7 of 20

Jump to:  

Community

Popular