June Mummies 2013

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
Gorgeous pictures Angel! Smile
Tomorrow I shall try get ours up too - our hospital have moved their scan department and become quite stingey with the pictures while they're there - only got three this time - got 8 last time!!! But they are nice pictures - one shows fingers which is very sweet! Smile I will try to get them up in the next couple of days! Smile
The dates put us back a little so I'm a week out - but due to ovulation I kind of knew that I would be- so am happy Smile
Makes me now due 13th June.
Only worry I did have was the consultant who spoke about the c-section said that they book it for 39 weeks - but Samuel came at 38w! I asked what would happen if I went into labour before my c-section date and he said 'well, we'll do our best but can't promise you'll get it - if nature takes it's course we have to let it' and when I pointed out I had a quick labour with Samuel he was like 'well - if nature beats us to it we'll just have to deal with the consequences' which all sounds a little vague to me!!! In the end I said 'so what do I do if I do go into labour?' and he said 'get here quick'.
Shocked LOL! Odd man. But ah well. Smile
Happy me - saw Pudding and there is only one! Smile
Hope you aren't feeling too rough Avasmummy - don't be afraid to take the antisickness tablets the Dr gave you - they wouldn't give you them if they weren't safe so do take them and hopefully they'll do the job and help you feel normal again! *hugs*
Glad your symptoms are easing a little too Abbie *hugs*

Misha - I PMd you - using the Askbaby messaging stuff Smile x

Missyplus4
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hello everyone,
How r u all? Well I had my scan today, everything was fine but baby was being naughty so didn't get a pic.
They put me forward 2 days so due date is 5th June.
I'm glad to hear everyone's scans so far have been good.
I'm thinking about booking a gender scan but not sure now, I would love to shop at sales for baby but not sure if it's worth it? It's £65 for the scan. What do you think?
Is it just me or is this pregnancy going really fast? Can't believe I'm nearly 14 weeks already Shocked

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun - glad your scan went well - naughty baby though - such a shame they couldn't get you a picture - not even a blurry one? Sad

We find out at our 20 week scan (hopefully) on Jan 21st - so your scan will be earlier as you're two weeks ahead of us - perhaps with enough time still to do shopping in the sales? Otherwise you can always treat yourself to a gender scan earlier! Smile I personally can't afford it but that doesn't mean if I could I wouldn't have one! Smile I think I would for sure! Smile
xxx

Missyplus4
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi
I couldn't even get a blurry one, there wouldn't be no point really, as would not be able to see baby properly anyway.
My scan is on the 25th January so its after yours.
I decided to leave the gender scan and just shop for neutral things.

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
Why does it take so long to get to 12 weeks!?!?!?! I'm so impatient for my scan even though its not that far away now (a week on Monday)!!!! Some lovely scan pictures ladies - I think I must be the only one not to have any sort of scan yet!!!!

Apart from that and Isobel being really poorly (fortunately its starting to go now.), I'm ok but shattered! My queasiness is starting to wear off but I'm still all about the savoury food (I've eaten macaroni cheese for lunch for 4 days...) I had a bit of a funny turn last night - I was really stroppy, then couldn't stop laughing then burst into tears. OH had a panic and rang my Mum who asked what I was saying, he said she keeps muttering about Chinese food so my Mum sent him out to get some!!! Love my Mum!!!

Anyhew, supposed to be going to Liverpool this weekend, assuming Izzy is ok. She's supposed to be staying with my Mum and Dad - I've stayed off work again today to make sure she's fine and so far she's been almost as normal so I think we'll be ok. My parents are fine with her so I'm not too worried about leaving her. Its my OH's birthday present - we've got special tickets to the racing at Aintree and then staying over. Will be nice to relax for a bit!

Anyway, hope you're all ok - Christmas soon - woo hoo!
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:00 pm 
Post subject:

Had to have another scan due to bleeding again and apparently there is a lot of fluid behind the placenta. Doctor said it will be touch and go until 20 weeks but I thought I'd share my picture and carry on as normal as there is no point dwelling. Got my nuecal scan on Wednesday so hopefully baby will have changed a little as its not very clear here xx

mishaj
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hello,

so many lovely pictures here!

Had my scan nearly 2 weeks ago now, just wasn't able to write a post. Was great to see the baby moving, it was so exciting! They put me one day earlier so now I am due 7th June....which makes me think that it is going to be a boy, because of my OV dates, but nearly everyone else thinks it going to be a girl, I might bet with them Very Happy
My symptoms are nearly gone, only belly is growing, but sometimes it feels like I am not pregnant at all.
Can't wait for 20 weeks scan!!!
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:14 am 
Post subject:
So my 12 week scan is tomorrow. Hope I get some better pictured than I got yesterday. The baby doesn't look very developed yet. To be honest I don't know why they are doing the 12 week scan now anyway as they could have done it all yesterday but they didn't want to because they want to use the 12 weeks scan to check on the fluid behind my placenta again as well as doing the neuceal tests that they do.

Still feeling sick but it is easing a little. Still throwing up though. I would have thought from the sickness that I'm having a girl but after seeing the scan I just know it's a boy lol well i will know by the 13th of january if baby isnt shy as we have a private scan booked with baby bond xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:07 am 
Post subject:

Here's my 12 week scan. Anyone else thinking boy like me haha
Baby is healthy and very playful already wouldnt leave his cord alone, still got fluid behind the placenta but they said that should clear up and my body should absorb it eventually

They brought my dates forward to the 24.06.13 but as I knew when I ovulated I'm sticking with the dates I know lol xx

AngelDelight
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hello all. !

Not been on for a while as been soooo busy tonight is the first time I'm having av relaxing chilled night in.

Had my works Xmas party last night it was funny as not everyone new I was pregnant and was trying to get me drinking wine! Laughing

Glad to see your baby is doing well avas and hope the fluid on the placenta does not cause too much issue. Abbie - have you had your scan date through?

Now I'm past 14 weeks I finally feel more healthy and full of energy but now I don't feel pregnant! Can't win. Have mW appt Monday so hopefully get to hear HB clearer than mine.

Hope your all having a nice weekend xx

Missyplus4
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,
I had my 16 week check up today, asked midwife if she would check for the heartbeat, she didn't want to at first because she said at this stage sometimes it is hard to find it so they don't check because it causes mums to be anxious if the heartbeat cant be heard.
I persuaded her and she agreed, and found the heartbeat straight away.
Just waiting for my scan now on the 25th January.

Ava thats such a clear pic of baby, it looks like a boy to me too, and I hope the fluid doesn't cause any problems

Abbie hope your daughter is feeling better and you had a good weekend in Liverpool

Angeldelight i like you have found that my energy has come back but I'm still throwing up now and then which has really surprised me because in previous pregnancies it's never lasted this long before

MingoMayo haven't heard from you in a while, is everything ok

Hope everyone and bumps are okay
Smile

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:46 pm 
Post subject:
Haha yeh i think so too missyplus4

Alot of people say the sexual organs arent formed at 12 weeks but some babies develop faster than others, hes defo a boy. I will feel bad if its a girl though as I have been going round pointing at what looks to be a willy lmao

Dont mind what I have either way, just so excited to be giving ava a brother or sister (ava wants a sister)

I find out in 3 weeks Very Happy

been feeling very emotional today but knowing all i have to look forward to does make it worth it. I find my doppler helps me connect with baby Smile

AngelDelight
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hello .... Where has everyone gone?!! Hope you and bumps are well.

Seen your post Abbie how's it going? Bet it was lovely to see your baba on the scan. I am finally starting to feel flutters or I would describe it as popcorn popping! When is everyones next scan date mine is the 14 Jan.

How you feel avasmummy? My emotions are everywhere I'm always wanting to fight people not literally but get annoyed quick if someone does something to pee me off, like a rd rage incident I had today! Grrr hormones hey x

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:24 am 
Post subject:
Hiya- hope everyone's ok. My scan went well, was put back 3 days but wriggly little baby. However, since then I've had some brown spotting and I just don't feel pregnant any more. We're seeing the consultant on Thursday anyway so will see what he says but I'm assuming its not going to be good really. I don't want to convince myself everything's ok and then it not - it's easier the other way around! I've spoken to the midwife who said unless its red and / or painful, theres not a lot anyone can really do. Sorry for the depressing post - I'm actually trying to push it all to the back of my mind and concentrate on making Christmas amazing for Izzy. Hope you all have an amazing time - I'll update if and when I know anything! Xxx
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hello again! Much happier today, saw the consultant today who went through all the different tests/ procedures I'll have and who listened to what I had to say. When Ben explained how worried we were, she nipped us in for a quick scan and baby is still there, heart going strong so yay!!! We've had a lovely Christmas although my car is a bit of a wreck after an argument with a deer on Christmas Day but other than that its all been fantastic! X
Page 8 of 20

Jump to:  

Community

Popular