June Mummies 2013

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:29 am 
Post subject:
My 20 week scan will be last, I'm the 11th of February! All ok here, I look massive already but I wasn't skinny to start with so...! We've decided to do some shopping if all is still ok after our scan. What's everyone thinking for pushchairs etc.? We had a silver cross dream sleep travel system with Izzy but my oh put it in the shed and it got damp so we're going to get a new one. We like the quinny buzz but still not really decided. We've got to turn Izzy's bed back into a cot so we're buying her a new bed- she's picked a cabin bed with a little den area underneath with curtains. It's really cute! She's getting so grown up - she had her first riding lesson yesterday and loved it! She's definitely not a baby anymore. She's excited about Tiddler but I think it seems a long way off yet! Hope all your scans go well xxx
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:17 am 
Post subject:
I'm 32, and OH is 36 in a few weeks. Have chosen the Joolz travel system, I love it. Only concern is the weight of it to lift. Absolutely fine to push, but seems heavy getting the wheels in and out of the car. All the travel systems seem to be the same though.

Getting carried away looking at nursery decoration/bedding etc. I've seen some I like in Boots and some in Dunelm, just trying to decide between the two. They're both in the sales so don't know whether should chose or wait a bit longer. Although haven't bought anything (apart from ordering furniture), I feel like we've chosen pretty much everything.

Getting quite a few kicks, mainly at night, I love feeling it Smile

xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies... well I couldnt cancel my gender scan without losing the deposit so we decided to go ahaead with it! Who wants to know what I'm having Very Happy

Any guesses before the big reveal?? xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
Oo exciting Avasmummy!! I guess a boy Smile

xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:52 pm 
Post subject:
I am shocked but so extatic!!!!! I really wanted another girl too! Can't belive it! Party

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:16 pm 
Post subject:
Yay!! I can't even make out what's what on the picture lol

xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
haha its the potty shot so looking from underneath the legs, 3 fat lines and no willy to be seen! I am so shocked as I genuinely thought I would be having a boy this time. I didnt think I could be this happy again. I just cant wait to see her gorgeous little face in 5 months time!!! xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Ahh, I get it now. We go on Tuesday for our 20 week scan. Staying Beige but still can't wait. I've absolutely convinced myself it's a boy too, think I'll get the shock of my life if it comes our a girl. I don't really have any preference, just for some reason convinced a boy.

xx

AngelDelight
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:46 pm 
Post subject:
Wow how exciting! That's great I'm still trying to worn out pic and if its legs with arrow. A little sister for your youngster Very Happy

Well my scan is tomorrow and still staying beige. I'm convinced this is a girl but then thought it was a girl last time and out came a boy! Nearly bought dress's too... I'm sooooo nervous will update you all tomorrow feel sick thinking about it xx

AngelDelight
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:40 pm 
Post subject:
Well I'm so relieved and happy to say scan went well, the sonographer was great she went through everything in detail and the pics were so clear. So far baby is developing as it should be. Here is the best one...so what do you think pink or blue? X

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:08 am 
Post subject:
oooo i think girl! Can see any bits dangling and my friends baby from that shot at 20wks had dangly bits just above the bum cheek! Defo thinking team pink for you! but im no expert so could still be blue Laughing

Glad to hear that the scan went well, your baby is looking gorgeous!!! xxxx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
Had my 20 weeks scan today and remained beige! Will put a pic up later. The sonographer didn't even ask us if we wanted to know or not. None of the pictures were at a decent enough angle to see anything either way though so I'll wait for my surprise Smile

xx

AngelDelight
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
Glad all went well....! Did you find you could sit and watch it on screen all day?

So exciting for us all, with all these early summer babies, I'm getting quite excited now. Very Happy

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
Your picture is brilliant Angeldelight. I'm getting really excited suddenly. I only really twigged the other day that I'd have the whole summer off work (I'm only having 4 months off). I always said before we started ttc that I'd love a May/June baby. After many years of trying and realising it was totally unpredictable, I can't believe I am actually getting one Smile

xx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies - missed loads! Sad

Amazing scan pictures everyone! Feeling so impatient for mine now - only 4 days to go! We will be finding out! I would say boy from the picture Angeldelight but really is totally a guess! Very Happy It's a brilliant picture though -hope ours are clear like that! Smile

I'm weighing up the britax b-dual with a cosatto double or a nipper out and about... basically the tandem vs the side by side (as Samuel will still be little so I need a double). Not sure yet - but the britax definitely has appeal especially as I wanted one of them when we were due Samuel but we went for a travel system instead that was cheaper... so seems like fate that it's cropped up again - and of course - the advantage of the b-dual is that when Samuel is old enough to walk and Pudding still needs a buggy - we can just take off the second seat and continue to use the b-dual... we can easily sell our current travel system and it kind of means we don't end up with a side by side with only one side being used! Very Happy

Samuel gained his cousin over the weekend - my little sister had a gorgeous baby girl called Phoebe, 6lbs13 Smile She's so sweet and has wavy gold hair already! Very Happy Very pretty! Smile

Sorry I have to dash again... but keep the scan pictures and news coming! Hope those with scans to come have great ones and hope the ones who still have a wait to go feel the time goes quick! Very Happy xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 10 of 20

Jump to:  

Community

Popular