June Mummies 2013

Missyplus4
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone just a quick update. Had my baby at exactly 36 weeks on Wednesday.
I had a c-section, he weighed just 5lbs and is currently in neo-natel unit
because he had problems breathing but he is doing well

AngelDelight
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hello... Just wanted to be the first to say congratulations on the arrival of your baby boy! The first one to have their baby first.

How come you had to have a c section so early at 35 weeks...? Hope he will be out the unit soon for you. What did you call him? X

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:24 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations! Our first June baby!!! Hope you're all doing ok xxx
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:46 am 
Post subject:
Omg congratulations!!! Our first june baby! Hope hes doing wel.

I had my 34 week check this morning baby is measuring 2 weeks ahead, shes head down and 4/5 engaged. Cant belive how fast this pregnancy is going if I have her when I had ava I only have 2 and a half weeks left!! Cant see her coming on time though Laughing

Been getting really strong braxton hicks this week.. just csnt believe we will all have our babies so soon! It has gome soooo fast. Feels like yesterday I was in the 2ww Shocked Laughing

Been nesting like crazy this week too. Cant stop cleaning and doing diy. Hoping to get fully prepared so I can just relax and do as I please for thw last few weeks. Having my baby shower on saturday so that will be nice.. not really a baby shower as such just an excuse for a fun girly nighy in as I doubt I will be seeing my friends for a while after this little miss arrives lol

Hope everyone and their bumps (or babies) is ok xxx xxx

Weasleywannabe
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hello,
Just thought I would pop a post in the June mummies thread as everywhere is very quiet today. I guess most people are busy having a life Very Happy .

I hope all mums, bumps and babies are well and happy.

I had my 38 week appointment today. Baby is still measuring ahead and is not engaged. All is well and I heard his/her lovely heartbeat.

My midwife very confidently booked me an appointment for the 6th of June so I don't think she is expecting this baby to go anywhere soon. My son was 15 days late so neither am I to be honest.
Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hey June mummies. Has anyone else had their baby early and ended up a may mummy yet? Only a week left of this month and then we are all officially due "this month"

Ive been getting lots of braxton hicks but still have a feeling I will go over due though even though ive had some really strong ones. Last week I had some with alot of cramps and pressure in my bum and lower back. Been tsking rlt capsules since 34 weeks in the hope it will give me a faster labour. Going to start epo tomorrow to soften everything up too and beenon the birth ball everyday ffor a good hour lol so hoping come my homebirth booking appointment on Wednesday they will say shes dropped a bit more. 2 weeks ago she was 4/5 engaged.. think thats the beginning of engagement.

My appetite has been immense this week but everytime I eat I feel out of breath and get very sore skin om my tummy, has anyone else had this.

Well all I will say is this thread needs to liven up now. We are nearly in the official countdown june mummies! Cant wait to fimd out whst all the surprise babies are! Xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hey June mummies. Has anyone else had their baby early and ended up a may mummy yet? Only a week left of this month and then we are all officially due "this month"

Ive been getting lots of braxton hicks but still have a feeling I will go over due though even though ive had some really strong ones. Last week I had some with alot of cramps and pressure in my bum and lower back. Been tsking rlt capsules since 34 weeks in the hope it will give me a faster labour. Going to start epo tomorrow to soften everything up too and beenon the birth ball everyday ffor a good hour lol so hoping come my homebirth booking appointment on Wednesday they will say shes dropped a bit more. 2 weeks ago she was 4/5 engaged.. think thats the beginning of engagement.

My appetite has been immense this week but everytime I eat I feel out of breath and get very sore skin om my tummy, has anyone else had this.

Well all I will say is this thread needs to liven up now. We are nearly in the official countdown june mummies! Cant wait to fimd out whst all the surprise babies are! Xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:20 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies.. well ive woken up this morning with fairky strong period pain that keeps coming and going very irregularly with the bh contractions. I am hoping its just my body gearing up for when I reach term. I was reading back to my osts in august mummies 2010 and this is what was happened 6 days before ava was born. Who knows as each pregnancy is different I think I will go over due but then I thought that last time.

Decided im going to post any little thing in here as in years to come we might like to read back on our posts and its alot easier to find in the birth clubs.

Hope everyone is doing well xx

AngelDelight
Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:17 pm 
Post subject:
I agree this thread certainly needs to liven up!, c'mon this is our exciting time now where we all ghetto meet our bumps. Lets make it exciting.....

Avasmummy my skin on bump is very sore too especially around te belly button area and my appetite has hit the roof! Going to put unneeded pounds on before I know it ..... Well my ds was born 38+4 and I'm now 38+6 and a little disappointed as really thought today something would be happening but no such look.

Is anyone missing their pre preg body? I really want baby out now as fed up of feeling out of breath, tired, hormonal and fat! And I suppose I'm getting impatient to know if it's a pink or blue bump! Smile

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
Oh dont!! I will be so upset if this one doesnt come the same time as ava. I know she wont to be fair. Just know she will be overdue.

Yes I want my body back now! Not just for the physical strain to come to an end but I want to feel myself and wear my normal clothes again. I will never wear leggings again!!! Worn them everyday since 12 weeks and im officially sick of the sight of them!

I miss being slim too, miss being able bodied Laughing

Ive started epo today and once I hit 37 weeks I will start inserting it too.. I think it worked with ava but could just be coincidence. The good news is that the majority of babies are born between 38 and 39 weeks and the same amount of babies born at 37 weeks are born at 40 weeks.. hmm wishful thinking. I hope she comes before her due date though as im measuring 2 weeks ahead.. I wouldnt mind going over due if the baby stopped growing lol but im at the point where I cant imagine getting any bigger.. if I do I will burst. Movement has reduced alot this week so hoping thats a good sign things are happening lol xx

AngelDelight
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
Don't talk to me about leggings, that's all I wear at the mo too, with extra bigger long tshirts. I remember after ds was born I couldn't wait to get into my nice skinny jeans, even though it took a while before I could fit back into them!

Yes it's hard work doing things with ds or just picking things as the beach ball gets in the way Laughing

I feel like my skin can't stretch anymore either.... Still getting the odd period pain but then it goes. Been bouncing around my fit ball tonight to try and get things moving. X

AngelDelight
Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:03 pm 
Post subject:
Just bumping this up...... Remember to post here girls.... So we can share our experiences with us all due being so close... Smile

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:56 am 
Post subject:
Feeling very achey this morning. Belly feels a bit achey aling with my lower back.. I think it feels kike period pains but its been so long Laughing

Been massaging my belly to ease it a bit. Scary to think if she comes when ava did she will be here next week but I highly doubt she will be. Hoping she comes soon. So impatient to see what she looks like.

Becoming very irritable like im due in too. Got my shellac nails done yesterday too, first time ive had my nails done in years so was a lovely treat Smile

Had a mw appointment yesterday and baby is still only 4/5 engaged so really font think she will make an appearance anytime soon Rolling Eyes

How is everyone keeping.. has anyone had their babies yet. Is that why its so quiet I wonder Laughing xx

AngelDelight
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:45 am 
Post subject:
You could have you baby before me Ava's, as I'm only 3/5 engaged according to mw yesterday?! I've been having period pains everyday for a week now along with an achy back keep hoping they will come to something, but unfortunately nothing.

One thing I've noticed is that I'm having pains at the top of my thighs, suppose its the pressure of baby on pelvis.

Shame I don't live closer to you, as I could have done your shellac nails. What colour did you go for in the end.?

Well it's heaths due date today I think and mine on Tuesday, so we will see how on time they will be!

We need everyone back, otherwise the baby's will all have been born.... Laughing

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:31 am 
Post subject:
Isnt 4/5 engaged the minimum it can be? God knows.. to be fair ava never fully engaged and she still came in week 37.

I went for a baby pink with glitter inset into it. So amazed at how smooth they are even with the glitter!

Cant believe how fast everyones due dates have come around. I need baby to wait another 4 days otherwise I csnt have her at home. Im not sure what a few days difference would make but they have to draw the line somewhere.

Where abouts do you live angel?

Ugghh I really feek like im coming on.. haveing watery discharge too (sorry tmi lol) but I have to keep checking as it really is like that time of the month. If I remember well this was going on for about 8 days before ava was born, bit each baby and pregnancy is different. Was getting really strong bh last night too. Its like being in the 2ww again with all this symptom spotting haha its sods law she wont come until July Laughing xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 14 of 20

Jump to:  

Community

Popular