June Mummies 2013

AngelDelight
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations to you Wesley, another big baby boy we must feed them well when they are in our tummies!

Sounds like your all so v close now.

Ava's - your symptoms sound exactly like how mine were a week before Oscar arrived. So you could come on your actual due date. I remember feeling a bit unwell and I was eating everything in site, maybe body's stores energy in advance of the big day and I was also getting a lot more cm too, but no show this time. I also experienced the sharp pains up my bits it made me stop in my tracks, so hang on in there!

Abbie - I don't think they know will ever guess baby's size. As you know Joshua was small and ironically had to ave growth scans for this one?! Laughing consultant even est that baby would be no bigger than a 7.5 lb and out came a 9lb!! So take everything with a pinch of salt!

I'm finding it tough with my 3 year old as he used to go down to sleep with no problem but now we have an hour of crying for attention since his brother came along, it's very challenging all round to say the least! Confused

Good luck to all you mums to be! Xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
Has anyone heard from louloupops? She was due over 2 weeks ago now so I'm sure she would have had her baby. I hope shes ok..

And yes angel, I hope so! Getting so fed up now, was in tears earlier as I'm getting annoyed by peoples comments already that I'm STILL pregnant. Had to block posts to facebook now as one person wrote on my wall asking if there was any sign yet.. dont know why it bothered me but it did.

Well still feeling really ill for no reason like im coming down with something, keep getting hot flushes too. Got a really bad nose bleed earlier for no reason.. never had one in my life so that was weird.. keep feeling like I need to poo Laughing (sorry tmi) but I dont.. well they have been looser all week but still no baby so dont know whats going on there either. Still getting loads of ewcm too.. its really thick like snot now and its not clear either.. its kind of tinged but theres no blood in it.

Well we shall see what happens. Booked in for a sweep next Tuesday but I dont think I will have it as I dont want my waters to break and be on a time limit as I want my home birth. I will go for the sweep when I'm closer to 42 weeks I think. Midwife was certain I wouldnt get to 40 weeks though.. How wrong was she. I know I still have 6 days to go but cant see her coming before. Had no signs like I did with ava xx

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:56 pm 
Post subject:
Well, looks like I'll be joining the big baby ranks! At my growth scan this morning (which I had because the midwife thought that Tiddler's growth was static) - I measured very big, big enough to warrant seeing the consultant again who actually wasn't that bothered (Her words - It's not going to be as big as your last baby and you delivered that one just fine!) but they reckon Tiddler roughly weighs around 8lbs 10oz now!! They will induce me if I go over my due date which I don't think I will but we'll see.

Avasmummy - it's so difficult to know what to do for the best isn't it? I know you really want your home birth so that would need to be your priority. I bet your little lady will make her appearance all of a sudden Smile

Anna - sorry to hear Joshua is being a monkey. Hopefully, he'll pack that up soon - it must be bad enough with a new born let alone a 3 year old!

Hope everyone's well and these new June babies are behaving themselves. xx
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
Oh my god! I hate this weather. I cant clean my house, its so irritating because just sitting im breaking a sweat. I officially cannot wait to give birth! Still no sign.

Ive started taking bets on facebook as a laugh and one girl has bet on her coming on the 7th of july!!!!!!!

Hell no!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes xx

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hello everyone

Sorry i havent been on to annouce earlier. I had a baby girl!!! Born 6/6/2013 at 4:01pm. I had been in hospital as i was unwell with bp probs and temperature 2 nights prior to giving birth and the doc said as I was a few days overdue they thought they would get things moving for me and induce me.

After an internal was done they told me I was 3cm dilated already so the following day They popped my waters. After 2 hours popping them nothing was happening so they gave me syntocin and 2.5 hours later she was born.

So glad she is here and we are completely besotted. Her big brother loves her to bits too. We took a few days to nameher as we had no idea on girls names however we decided on Clara Annabel.

Smile

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:01 pm 
Post subject:
Well I have been having very mild period pains all day today with irregular contractions. Just had the worst tummy upset ever a minute ago but havent eaten anytjing dodgy or out of the ordinary. Had the odd painful contraction thats taken my breath away. I really hope something is happening as im getting fed up of my body trickimg me. I notice my contractions stop when ava has a tantrum or im stressed so hopefully tonight I can relax amd things will progress. Who knows. It feels like something IS happening but I coukd be wrong. I know its my second time but I feel as clueless as the first! Havent lost my plug like I did with ava or anything.. I kmow not everyone does but I guess just comparing to my last experience xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
louloupops123 wrote:
Hello everyone

Sorry i havent been on to annouce earlier. I had a baby girl!!! Born 6/6/2013 at 4:01pm. I had been in hospital as i was unwell with bp probs and temperature 2 nights prior to giving birth and the doc said as I was a few days overdue they thought they would get things moving for me and induce me.

After an internal was done they told me I was 3cm dilated already so the following day They popped my waters. After 2 hours popping them nothing was happening so they gave me syntocin and 2.5 hours later she was born.

So glad she is here and we are completely besotted. Her big brother loves her to bits too. We took a few days to nameher as we had no idea on girls names however we decided on Clara Annabel.

Smile

Omg congratulations. Was starting to worry about you. What a beautiful name!!!! Yay another June mummy!!!! Xx

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
Just read back through the posts and congrats to weasleywannabe! And good luck to all the june mummys left waiting. Avasmummy fingers crossed things are moving forwar for you now xxx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:35 am 
Post subject:
Well everything had died down again.. getting really pee'd off with my body playing tricks. I just want to know why I keep feeling like 'this is it!' and then it fizzles out.. is my body even doing anything??! Mad xx

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:15 am 
Post subject:
Avasmummy, I know how you feel! I keep second guessing everything!! Last day at work today and then just got to wait! Hopefully, she won't keep you waiting much longer! Xx
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:49 pm 
Post subject:
Reading through then Avasmummy I thought there was going to be an announcement at the bottom! It does sound like you're getting really near now though.

Congratulations Louloupops, what a lovely name.

Is there only Avasmummy, Abbie and Shev left now?

xxx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:58 pm 
Post subject:
Heath I wish! Laughing

I think it is just 3 of us left now.. has may had her baby yet? Forgive me if shes announced it and ive forgotten. . I have horrendous baby brain!

Well I went to top golf driving range today with a friend whike ava was at nursery which was nice.. was nice not pacing around my house waiting for baby Laughing Rolling Eyes

Still got an awful tummy upset.. sorry tmi im advance but its like water but I dont feel ill or anything.. just very annoying and my bum is so sore now Laughing iy literally hurts to sit down Confused

Going to Avas school fete tomorrow and going golf again beginning of next week if nothing has happened. Just going to enjoy all the me time I have left.

Oh is so cheeky! Heard him on the phone a minute ago saying baby is due on Monday so im going to chill out.. wtf!!!? Im the one that should get to chill but nope still got to baby him like having another toddler! The idiot cant even let me have a lie in I bet! I better had get a lie in before baby comes as ive been getting up every morning 6am to make his lunch and take him to work for the last 2 months!!! Grrrr angry hormonal mummy atm xx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies! So quick as am just off to bedwards, but I'm here... and so is little lady, Hettie Smile Put the story up on birth announcements, but she came on Monday after a super labour, and we were allowed home Tuesday.

Hope all other mummies and babies and mummies in waiting are well, really doesn't sound long for you now Avasmummy! xxx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:02 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations!!!! That leaves 3 of us now.
What a cute name! I love it!

Well just a quick one to say that I've just had a bloody show.. hopefully wont be too long now. Mw saw me and im about 2cm. Fingers crossed this is it xx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
Lots of luck hun! xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20

Jump to:  

Community

Popular