June Mummies 2013

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:39 am 
Post subject:
Well still no progress and still only 2cm.. luckily the contractions dont hurt at all and arent affecting me in any way. Went for a long walk yesterday and had sex, went for a long walk this morning too but still nothing has changed so I guess she will come when she comes. Been using clary sage in the bath and it does up yhe contractions for about an hour after but then they ease off again to what feels like nh contractions.

Im just glad im so small this time as I was huge and uncomfortable with ava. Although im a bit fed up I could cope being pregnant for another 2 weeks. Booked in for a sweep on Tuesday but going to turn it down as I dont want to force her out. Ill just stick to healthy exercise like walking and sex for now Laughing

If I go 2 weeks over then I shall consider a sweep before induction.

I shall keep you posted anyway ladies but for now I dont think anything will happen. 2cm is nothing after all xx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry you are being teased hun - hope that something happens before you have to think about induction though xxxxx

Weasleywannabe
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you very much for all the congratulations messages. Our boy is now 11 days old and he is the windiest child in the world. He trumps and burps his way through life.

You will have your little girl soon Ava's Mummy and all this waiting will seem so insignificant. I hope you enjoy your maternity leave Abbie, and you get some rest before baby arrives.
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:36 am 
Post subject:
Well its d day and still nothing ladies.. still feeling really off. Been sick twice today and just feel really ill in general. Domt know whats going on with me.

I hope I dont have a bug.. camt imagine labour will be nice with that Confused

Hope everyone is well xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 am 
Post subject:
Well still getting period pains etc and decided to go with the sweep todayas ive weighed up the pros and cons and oh is getting impatient. It was so cute, yesterday he said "why isnt she here yet, I wanna see what she looks like" I never thought I would see the day where he was excited. So hes taken the day off to be with me today while I have my sweep as weve been told theyre painful.

Well I shall be having the sweep this afternoon so hoping its successful. Will keep you posted xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:28 am 
Post subject:
Well I had the sweep and nothing more has changed.

Due date according to ovulation is tomorrow so we shall see who was right doctors who told me to go ny their dates or me Laughing

Had a bloody show this morning. There has been quite a bit of it and getting a fair bit of lower back pain through the night and having a few irregular contractions. Keep feeling like I need the toilet even though I dont as well. Going to send oh to work today and avas at nursery for a few hours so hoping things will kick off soon. Will keep you ladies posted. Hope everyoned bumps and babies are well

Feel quite silly seeing I have posted 3 times by myself Laughing I guess thats what you get for being due the end of the month Laughing xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:37 am 
Post subject:
Lol. It really does sound close now, sure you'll have her in the next couple of days xxx

ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, well I'm still here, no signs whatsoever lol xx

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:35 am 
Post subject:
I'm still here too. Having an awful week - had to have my horse put to sleep yesterday; after an emergency drive to the equine hospital, I made the decision not to put him through any more. Have spent the last 24 hours in bits! I also missed my midwife appointment whilst I was there and she can't fit me in for another for 2 weeks (useful when my due date is on Tuesday). I explained that the consultant said that the baby is quite big and to book me in for a induction after my due date - she said 'we'll aim for term plus 12!!!' Really?????? July 14?????? Looks like I'll be having another huge baby if I can't evict it before then!!!! I don't know what else to do about it! So, to help me take my mind off things (am home alone with my dogs today as Izzy is at preschool), I'm going to take them for a good walk and then get everything tidied up. Then, I'm going to eat a lot of chocolate. My OH, bless him, is cooking me curries, chillies, mexican food most nights to try and help!

How are all the new babies? I'm hoping Tiddler will come soon and be a lovely distraction! Avasmummy, I hope you don't have too much longer - I'm getting fed up and I haven't got to my due date yet!!

Abbie x
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:39 am 
Post subject:
Abbie. Im so sorry to hear about your horse. I hope you fel better soon. I love animals so much and the loss of a pet is like losing a close relative. Hope you manage to go into labour before d day as its not nice being frightened with the thoughy of a big baby. Ava was massive so was terrified. Luckily she came 17 days early. Hope you mummies dont have much longer to go. The wait is horrible!

Well I have had a massive bloody show this morning and now feels like im on my period so hoping things will happen over the weekend at least. Just getting the housework done with lots cat naps in between. That way I will have a tidy house and ve well rested.

Havent really had much of an appetite since yesterday which makes a change from the insatiable appetite ive had all week!

Well.. again, I shall keep you posted xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
Well ladies.. baby Emily arrived this morning at 8:32am weighing 7lb 9.5oz. She is the spitting image of Ava as a newborn! Lots of hair again too! Had a really easy homebirth, no stitches, no pain relief. Labour in total was 1 hour 45mins. Feeling very in love right now. Missing Ava as shes at my aunts just cant wait for us to be altogether tonight.

Hope all you mummies, babies and remaining bumps are well. Good luck to all those awaiting labour xxxxxx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
Well ladies.. baby Emily arrived this morning at 8:32am weighing 7lb 9.5oz. She is the spitting image of Ava as a newborn! Lots of hair again too! Had a really easy homebirth, no stitches, no pain relief. Labour in total was 1 hour 45mins. Feeling very in love right now. Missing Ava as shes at my aunts just cant wait for us to be altogether tonight.

Hope all you mummies, babies and remaining bumps are well. Good luck to all those awaiting labour xxxxxx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:53 pm 
Post subject:
Wow, CONGRATULATIONS! Am so happy for you. Sounds nice and easy, glad you got the homebirth. Love the name (neither of the ones from your poll lol).

xxx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:59 pm 
Post subject:
xxHeathxx wrote:
Wow, CONGRATULATIONS! Am so happy for you. Sounds nice and easy, glad you got the homebirth. Love the name (neither of the ones from your poll lol).

xxx

Feel like I stressed for nothing but took one look at her and thought.. shes an Emily!!! Love my little ladies so much. Just pining for Ava to come home now as I want to give her a big hug too now I have no belly in the way. She comes home at 8. So excited for her to meet her little sister. Hope you and littke abigail are well xxx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:02 am 
Post subject:
I can't believe it's the last day of June!! Almost makes me a little sad, this thread was started so long ago.

How's Ava getting on with her new little sister? How are all the other mummies and babies doing? Abigail is sleeping really well at night, wakes once or twice for a feed. She still gets really grouchy in the evenings. She plays about a lot while feeding which gets really stressful for both of us. Going to start expressing today or tomorrow and try her with a bottle in the evenings. Was determined to get to 4 weeks of solely breastfeeding.

Any signs yet Abbie or Shev?

xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20

Jump to:  

Community

Popular