June Mummies 2013

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
Nope, still not movement here. If any of you get a chance, I've posted in General Pregnancy and would really appreciate any advice!! I'm thoroughly fed up. Congratulations Avasmummy - Emily is a lovely name and I'm glad you had such a smooth labour. Thanks for the condolences - I miss my horse desperately - I'd had him 10 years, he was family to me (I told my husband when he first asked me out that the horse and I came as a package!)- I seem to have so much spare time now when I'd normally be with him. I'm sure that's what is making the wait worse!

How are all these June babies behaving? Tiddler is clearly determined to be a July baby!!Fingers crossed he / she will shift soon!!

Abbie xx
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:47 am 
Post subject:
Awww huge congratulations AvasMummy, Emily is a lovely name and so glad everything went smoothly for you!

Well I'm STILL waiting lol! Phoned the MW yesterday and asked about a sweep before my next appointment which is booked for 40+5 and she promptly told me NO! So I'm hoping I can work my magic with the consultant on Friday. I was 12 days overdue with Alyssa and I really really don't want to go that far over again. My In Laws fly out to Crete for a week today and I've already said to the MIL that I will most likely still be waiting when she gets back next Tuesday night.....sigh! Sooooo ready to have a baby now and honestly don't think he will be making his appearance this week, not had any twinges, the BH seem to have eased off the last few days and I've not even lost any of my plug yet so not holding out much hope, oh well 4 days till my due date and a maximum of 18 days! X

AngelDelight
Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:53 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies...!

Ava's- big congratulations on your baby girl! Glad you had your home birth and that it was smooth. I def think its easier in a way second tie round as your more in control and know what to expect. And we'll done for having no pain relief, you must be made of strong stuff! I love the name Emily, its so sweet, I had this on my list for girls names. I hope Ava enjoys being a sister! I got upset the first time Joshua met his baby brother as its such a special moment.

Shev and Abbie - hope you don't have to wait too much longer, I can imagine your getting fed up and so eager to meet baby.

Well it seems as though there have been more girl babies than boys. I'm trying to think back, have there been 4 girls and just a boy for me? Will need to look back at posts.

I went camping at the wend, brave taking a 3 week old. But it was great as lots of family about to help.

I'm kinda sad too Heath that this thread is coming to an end as we've all been on the same journey, and I don't want to say that I'm done with having more babies, though I'm finding it hard work with the two I have! I cant believe my baby is a month old today! time stop....xx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:56 am 
Post subject:
Many congrats Avasmummy - lovely birth story Smile Lovely name!

Hope that everyone is well - sounds like they are, though very sorry to hear about your horse hun Sad That must have been very hard Sad *hugs*

I hope that babies don't keep mummies waiting much longer Shev and Abbie - going to be July babies now - but then babies rarely do as instructed - Samuel was born out of his 'month' by half an hour - came in March, not April!

Life here with two is fun, though I feel a bit overwhelmed at times as I am doing a lot of the care and trying to keep the house too - I'm not a clean-freak, but it does upset me to wake up and the dishes are still on the side from the night before - but like you Heath - evening times are the worst for clustering and fussing at the boob with Hettie - she will generally feed solidly for 3-4hours between around 6-10pm, then have a top up at 11.30pm before we go to bed. Thankfully she will be ok then in the night waking twice only, but when I'm getting Samuel to bed for around 6.30pm, then she's feeding til so late, I'm finding I'm either not eating a meal or trying to do so one handed and getting fed up of trying to juggle her fussing and my dinner that I give up anyway - and washing up is a distant dream... I end up doing the dishes in the morning when I have a spare second instead but I'm not happy about it - coming down to dirty dishes at 6am is no fun.

Still - it could well be worse... and I remind myself of that! Smile

xxx

Weasleywannabe
Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hello,

Angel- I had a little boy too. Like your family we have two boys.

MingoMayo- your experience in the evenings sounds a lot like mine. My little boy is a week or so older than Hettie and I have found the last few evenings a little easier. My baby is getting more efficient at feeding so the fussing is decreasing a little. I also find that my big boy is very tolerant of me reading and feeding at bed time. I also dip baby in older boy's bath water which saves me doing two baths (lazy I know but if you are struggling some evenings it can help).

Good luck to those who are still waiting for their babies.
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:16 am 
Post subject:
Finally! I had my little girl at 00.12 on 8.07.13 weighing 10lbs! We've called her Eden Harper Coleman - will post birth story later x
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:59 am 
Post subject:
I dont know why but I had a feeling you were having a girl! Massive congratulations! Cant wait to hear the birth story! Xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:11 am 
Post subject:
Aww congratulations. Bet that hurt! Lovely name xx

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats abbie! xx

ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:37 am 
Post subject:
Aww congrats Abbie...love her name!

Well I'm STILL waiting, which I suppose was inevitable really being as I'm just tagging on the end as I was due 6th July, but yep I'm 4 days overdue now and totally fed up! I'm booked in to be induced a week tomorrow though if he doesn't get a shift on, just wish people would stop asking me whether I've had him or got any signs etc xx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:13 am 
Post subject:
Many congrats Abbie!!! Lovely name and very healthy weight - bless! Hope you are all well and happy!

Any news Shev? Hope he gets a move on for you soon - especially with this heat - I really feel for you! Sad

I can't believe Hettie is 4 weeks already! x

ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies...yes my little man Evan Finley was born at 17.06pm on Thursday 11th July and weighed a very healthy 7lbs 12oz. He's an absolute little gem bless him x

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
Yay, congratulations! Hope you're all settling in well at home now xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to:  

Community

Popular