Short period

zobo2010
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:40 pm 
Post subject: Short period
hi

This month my period was just 2 days long usually 4-5days! It seemed normal then suddeny it just stopped completey and then next thing i got was very watery pinkish discharge/flow but felt like it just gushed out? (sry if tmi)this happened about twice thn nothing! my periods usually start of light goin to medium/heavy and thn slowly less and less then it ends! Also still having constant headaches tiredness! Ive lost my appetite and when i do try to eat my body is telin me ive had enough? Ive lost half stone in th past week and this morning felt dizzy when i woke up and just had a feeling i was going to be sick i was and this lasted about 2 hours and i was actually sick even tho my stomach was empty after this i felt really tired and slept for another 3 hours? i feel boated also and still having lil cramps low down although not painfull ino they are there? All seems strange?

Anybody else had this and still got a bfp?? Im just wondering as this was different to my normal period! I also took a test day before my period and got a bfn??
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:18 pm 
Post subject:
It is possible to have periods while ur Pregnant, I would either leave it a few days and retest or go to ur dr for a blood test which should be a definitive answer. Good luck.
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:51 pm 
Post subject:
Zobo2010, i have been having short periods and when i went to the doctors last week for smear i was told that you can still have bleeding all the way through pregnancy. I did say that no test ive taken show im am pregnant but that sometime it happens.

So do i think i am pregnant? im not sure really as periods are very strange for the last 3 months being 24 hours for 1 month and another having it watery. This month it starting off light so will have to see.

zobo2010
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:21 am 
Post subject:
hi

I have had this happen where i have been pregnant with my 1st (a boy), i had weird period that made me test to make sure i wasnt pregnant and felt different keep havin neg tests so i just carried on what i thought was my period every month for a couple ov months because i had a few neg tests even at family plannin clinic then 1 day was poorly and felt dizzy thats when he told me i was pregnant dint have a clue? and my dizziness was cz i needed iron tablets so that always sticks in my mind but had 2 more pregnancy after that (girls) and found out b4 my period as had dizzy spells and nose bleeds??? crazy

Since i last wrote im still gettin cramps and had a few sickness days and nasuea back ache thirsty consitapation headaches and generally thinking something is not right? Friday just gone had the most horribliest light headedness and dizziness got to bardoc and was still feeling the same for about 30 mins got worked up n then had a little panick attack coz felt as if jst gna faint? had check and everything was fine she said sickness and that could just be a viral illness??? hmmm....... im not sure! Went doctors monday and got checked out did pregnancy urine test neg agn and he did dip test n clear! he mentioned gallstones? and told me 2 get my bloods done! Blood hcg test, full blood count, liver kidneys etc get my results back 2morrow well today now lol but i just dont kno what to think other thn i just dont feel right Sad i supposse i will have a closer clue soon x
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:20 am 
Post subject:
Im not pregnant ive decided. Did a test this morning as going off certain food which i eat regular and feeling tired but again negative so i am happy that it is that. Off we go TTC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular