How soon did you start ttc

Shellyrfc
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:39 pm 
Post subject: How soon did you start ttc
Hi ladies. Just wondered how long you ladies that had a reversal waitied until yous started ttc? Hubby has said we can start trying as soon as im feeling up to it when did you all start. And for the ladies who were lucky to get a bfp how long had you been trying. I know everyone is differant and differs in time as to how long it takes to fall pregnant but just looking to see how long it took others. xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
If you look a few pages back in this section there's an outcomes post with a fair bit of information on, I did ask several times for it to be made a sticky but it never was Rolling Eyes
For me personally my doc said go for it when you feel ready, as I had keyhole that would have been within days (we did BD 5 days later Embarassed Laughing ) but officially TTC was 3 weeks later as thats when i next ovulated , for me i'm on my 27th cycle since then and still no BFP Rolling Eyes (in the past I got pregnant twice the first month off the pill and 4 times on the pill so i was sort of expecting results the first month Rolling Eyes Laughing )
In fact out of a group of 8 who had Ops within 3 weeks of each other only Lilemm has had a baby and I think she said it took her 15 months to conceive , there have occasionally been Ladies who got pregnant the first month trying though Shocked Laughing and last year there were 3 Ladies all got BFP's close together but none on here since then Question
I'd say go for it as soon as you feel ready as scar tissue can form over time , so the sooner the better really xx
Shellyrfc
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks DL05 will have a look for the post. Ive just had af visit so shes due (hopefully) to finish in the next day or so its just been a normal visit not heavy or light or anything. xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:04 pm 
Post subject:
Thats good then as some women find their cycle messes up a bit just after the Op Very Happy I'd definately go for it this month though Cool Laughing
I've even timed AF this time with the help of the Noresthisterone so I'll be about 5-6 days away from ov time so it will be before the chance of any adhesions forming Shocked Laughing wish I'd known about it before my reversal Laughing xx
Briery
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
Thats good then as some women find their cycle messes up a bit just after the Op Very Happy I'd definately go for it this month though Cool Laughing
I've even timed AF this time with the help of the Noresthisterone so I'll be about 5-6 days away from ov time so it will be before the chance of any adhesions forming Shocked Laughing wish I'd known about it before my reversal Laughing xx

Sorry to hijack Shelly's thread, what is Noresthinsterone please? I can tell from the name it's a hormone (I'm a student nurse) and I could google it but that would give me technical stuff, I was wondering more of it's use specifically in this context. And oh yeah when I have my op I'm going for it right away, my poor hubby won't know what has hit him.
Shellyrfc
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies. My staples come out on friday so will see how iam then am maybe start then. xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular