Sharp stabbing pains

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:29 am 
Post subject: Sharp stabbing pains
Hello ladies..3 nights ago and last night i had these sharp stabbing pains in my stomach the one 3 nights ago wasn't too bad but last night they where horrendous they where so painful kept me up half of the night Shocked when i woke up this morning they where still there but only mild not as bad as last night..am due AF today but shes not fooling me yet Laughing also my temp dipped alot yesterday but went back to high again this morning so not sure if its a stomach bug, the clomid or possibly a sign of pregnancy knowing my luck it probably isn't Sad Thanks ladies, sending you all lots of baby dust! Love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

I can't remember what day i get them, but i do get a few stabbing pains.

for example walking round tesco and having to grab a hold of the freezer for 10seconds and then being fine.

though this could also be a sign of pregnancy
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
I really don't want to get your hopes up as I know how awful it would be to get kettle down again but I had that when I fell pregnant with my first 2.. they were really bad and would often wake me.. I would do a test if I was you. Best of luck xxxxxxxxxx

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:29 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your replies girls

Sue - thanks sue you just don't know what is a side effect or what isn't I'm thinking its maybe a bug as I have felt very hot and ill all day Sad probably why my temp rose back up again this morning xxx

Avasmum - ah thanks chick to be honest I don't have any hope at all so hearing positive things makes me feel a little bit happier Smile I nearly did a test this morning but I managed not to if AF doesn't show by Monday I will test but I doubt AF won't show am thinking this maybe a bug as I've been feeling hot and sick Sad and haven't got any pregnancy symptoms Sad my boobs aren't sore or nothing just feel heavy I hope it is a positive sign but I doubt it Sad
Sending you girls lots of baby dust! Love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:37 pm 
Post subject:
I didn't have any symptoms with Ava either.. but I did have what I thought was a tummy bug and with the twins in January Ihad no symptoms at all.. not even sickness. I have a good feeling.. see what your temps do in the morning and maybe test then..? Xxxxxxxxx

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
Ah thank you chick I hope its a good sign hope these pains mean something Smile I'm up very early tomorrow 5AM so I probably won't get my accurate temp but definitely Monday if she's a no show, was you trying in Jan? if you don't mind me asking love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
No I was on the coil.. I only tested because I got really bloated but unfortunately I lost them both the day the coil was removed. I personally have found charting to be the most reliable form of contraception ever! All others have failed me but the beauty of charting is it can be used for conception too, which were doing Very Happy xxxxxxxxx

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:53 pm 
Post subject:
Ah ava am so sorry chick xxx I would love twins so would OH but I'd be lucky just to get a baby at the minute been trying 5 years this month Shocked
You know what chick I've never been on contraception! Laughing I feel like my whole sex life I've been TTC Laughing but yer I agree charting is definitely the best love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:03 pm 
Post subject:
I would rather not have twins but you get what you're given I guess.. I really do have a good feeling about this month.. I'm all lloved up and excited for some reason.. I will feel really stupid if I'm not pregnant because I have this feeling I am.. I was having a discussion with my oh and we were saying why is it the egg doesn't implant unit day 7?? Surely it can be earlier for some? I think I'm just impatient to test.. I know it won't have implanted yet of course but that pressure feeling after ovulation made no sense.. never had it before and I know when I did ovulate as I felt it the day before. Very strange lol I really do have a good feeling for you this month too! Xxxxxxxxxx

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
That's it chick what's meant to be will be Smile thanks chick I hope so I will admit I was feeling a little positive a week ago but I don't know what it is...I got told by a psychic in February that I would either be pregnant by September or get pregnant in September this year with a girl I've been told by 2 psychics that I will have a girl I hope there right...but I would just do anything to have a baby Smile ...I know it's strange i wish it didn't take so long ....but some women just know my mum had a mate who just knew when she was pregnant before she even had a positive test...would be nice chick if we where both in the June 2013 mummies FX ah Love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
Do you know the weird thing is I do kinda feel pregnant.. no symptoms just all loved up and in love Sith a baby that doesn't even exist yet and that has never happened to me before. I really hope were both in the June mummies too!! When you going to test..? Monday? I appreciate if your not religious.. I'm not particularly either but I will say a prayer for you as I'm really hoping you get a bfp this month xxxxxxxx

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
am out chick Crying or Very sad I just knew it! So looks like that psychic woman told me a pack of lies feel like going down and ripping her head off Laughing so am offically 5 years TTC now! Sad But i really hope its your month chick sending you lots of baby dust! Love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular