New mom with 5 week old baby girl

carrieandalaina
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:39 pm 
Post subject: New mom with 5 week old baby girl
Hello,
My husband and I tried to conceive for 4 years. During the last year we did 5 cycles of IUI and finally conceived on our last try before considering in-vitro. The pregnancy went great with only minor heartburn as my nemesis. Right now, we have a very fussy baby (I'm thankful for her, but she is a handful). Doctor thinks she has colic (12am-3am usually), and also has acid reflux and is on medicine for that Sad. She is also a very gassy baby and right now, I think she may be constipated and in seems to be in awful pain. This morning when she woke up she did not have a poopy diaper, which I wasn't really concerned with, but now she hasn't had a stool sample all day, only wet diapers. I have tried the bicycle legs, and having her do "sit ups" to help with the gas. She has passed some, but still seems miserable after she eats. I have done Mylacon drops as well. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I should do to help her? Should I even be concerned that she hasn't pooped all day? She is normally poopy with each feeding.

Thank you, and I look forward to getting to know everyone.
susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Welcome to ask baby .

I would suggest going to the baby section and asking on there , you will defo get more replies there .

Great to see someone conceiving with iui .

I'm currently doing iui also , that's when my cycles are going to plan Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular