TMI discharge

JenMatthews
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:22 pm 
Post subject: TMI discharge
I saw my midwife on Tuesday and I had +2 of protein in my urine, as I was having no symptoms she put it down to the increased discharge but sent it off to the lab just to be sure. (getting results on Tuesday).
However, I noticed recently that the discharge isn't the same as before, it seems really yellow and actually smells almost like vinegar(?!). Just wondered if anyone has experienced this and is it connected to the protein in my urine?

Sorry if TMI x

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
How did you get on? My discharge changes (colours and smells) almost daily and have had goodness knows how samples sent off for either +2 or +3 proteins (which happened in my first pregnancy too) but all have come back fine though

xx

JenMatthews
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
She said it was normal and the protein was probably from discharge. I completely forgot to ask her about the smell Confused but I'm assuming it's fine as urine is normal and not getting any itching or anything Smile
Baby just needs to shift off of my sciatic nerve and all will be fine Laughing

xx

JenMatthews
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
She said it was normal and the protein was probably from discharge. I completely forgot to ask her about the smell Confused but I'm assuming it's fine as urine is normal and not getting any itching or anything Smile
Baby just needs to shift off of my sciatic nerve and all will be fine Laughing

xx

Bobski1980
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
Just a thought, looking at your ticker, you are very near your due date. It could be your mucous plug. I started to loose mine in dribs and drabs for about 10 days before I gave birth. It got much heavier a couple of days before. May just be as you are so close?

JenMatthews
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:32 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah, I've noticed little bits of what I think may be my plug but didn't know that discharge would be so heavy before That's put my mind at rest as that's probably what it was then Smile

Thanks xx

JenMatthews
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah, I've noticed little bits of what I think may be my plug but didn't know that discharge would be so heavy before That's put my mind at rest as that's probably what it was then Smile

Thanks xx

Bobski1980
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
No I didn't either, had very similar thing. It must the bodies way of getting ready. Very exciting Very Happy!

Bobski1980
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
Oh and I also had protiens in my urine, the midwife said probably from discharge and all was fine. I was a bit worried about pre eclampsia but all was ok then baby arrived Smile

JenMatthews
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:49 pm 
Post subject:
You had a very similar situation to me then Smile
Ahh, probably not long to go for me now then! So excited! Very Happy

dhivyamathankumar
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:59 pm 
Post subject: In 6th weak and having white discharge
Hi this is my first pregnancy
it's actually 6weak I have a white discharge from yesterday
and have pain in my lower abdomen I am afraid is it good or bad?
On 22 i am going to scan help me pls Question
Bobski1980
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:26 am 
Post subject:
Try not to stress I got a lot of cramps (like period pains) mainly in the early weeks but they did carry on through my whole pregnancy. I panicked every time I felt one and thought I was having a mc, but my sisters assured me it was normal as they had had the same. Your uterus is doing a lot of stretching and preperation for the baby. Discharge is also normal, I even had pink discharge at 8 weeks and carried on with a normal pregnancy. Try not to worry I'm sure you will be ok, fingers crossed anyway for you.

dhivyamathankumar
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:59 pm 
Post subject: about abdominal pain
hi thanks a lot i am really worried about that pain but now i feel really better bcos i heard of that ectopic pregnancy symptoms so that's why i am afraid .but i dont have any spotting or something .any way thanks a lot Smile Thanks
Bobski1980
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:23 am 
Post subject:
Ectopic is a worry but normally accompanied with other symptoms. If you feel ill or the pain gets worse I would speak to the doctor.

JenMatthews
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:33 pm 
Post subject: Is this it?!
The day before last I had what felt like contractions in my back, yesterday I had contractions in my stomach but they were about 20minutes apart and only lasted around 20-30seconds, they also varied in intensity, so I'd have a really awful one the I couldn't talk through then have one that was only a little sore and there was no pattern to the intensity change. When they weren't that bad I took some paracetamol and managed to fall asleep although I got woken up every so ooften by a bad one. This morning they're the same, but bad ones are coming more often than the only slightly sore ones. Is this the beginning of my labour? If so, how long can this annoying stage last? And is there anything I can do to speed things along?!

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular