NicolaOasis
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:28 pm 
Post subject: 11 Weeks Today & Santa Will Have Been ..Eeeeeeeek
Not long is it ? Smile
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:46 pm 
Post subject:
Eek!! I love Christmas!! Very Happy I'm like a big kid.

Does this mean I'll have to grow up next year when little one is here?! Nah! It'll probably make it worse! Laughing Unless the baby decides to make an appearance this side of Christmas Shocked

xxx

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:48 pm 
Post subject:
Don't remind me! Lol as of today i have bought 1 present lol i have so much before that to think of that i'd rather get those out the way before putting more effort into christmas. Usually after OHs birthday on 25th November is when i up my game lol x

NicolaOasis
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:03 pm 
Post subject:
Haha .dohoh, it jsut gets worse when you have a kid Smile

Jenna, i up my game after my oh's birthday too .....but his birthday is in August !!!!!!!!!

I'm almost done, just to buy in a few boxes of chocs to go in with presents.

The only thing i need to concentrate on is our box of goodies for our local Dogs Trust centre. We've been buying packets of treats in every week since July so by christmas we should have a massive box full for the little dogs and a special christmas pressie for our sponsor dog Arnie xx
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
dohdoh1984 wrote:
Eek!! I love Christmas!! Very Happy I'm like a big kid.

Does this mean I'll have to grow up next year when little one is here?! Nah! It'll probably make it worse! Laughing Unless the baby decides to make an appearance this side of Christmas Shocked

xxx

Hahaha!! This made me chuckle!
Im the same as you, I LOVE LOVE LOVE christmas I get so excited! And it defo does make it worse when you have kids as it gives you an EXTRA excuse to act like a big kid and get into the spirit! lol! Laughing

I love it! On November 30th once LO is in bed, I get all the trimmings and tree down and decorate everywhere so when he wakes up on December first its like a chritsmas wonderland and his advent calendar is waiting! Excited Its really lovely because he doesnt have a clue what he's going to come down to in the morning and its so lovely seeing him so excited and so magical! It really sets off the christmas mood and this year we have a new addition! Our baby amber is 10months so its her first christmas too!!!!
I cant wait!

Sorry, went on abit there Embarassed Im just SO EXCITED!! xx
Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
i love Christmas too, but even bigger for me is 10 weeks to Georges first Birthday. Starting the shopping this weekend.
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
I love Christmas Very Happy Very Happy
Only problem is I can't stop buying presents Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
Ohhhh I'm so excited and I just can't hide it oh no come on come on Santa!!

Love it especially with a young one In the house!
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
Clap Clap Clap Excited Excited Excited Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

I get so freaking excited.......when we left for work/nursery this morning I commented to LO about it being cold today and she said 'ho ho ho soon', I was so happy haha! The poor kid is bursting with excitement already, prob coz her maniac mum has already been banging on about Xmas for weeks already! Actually arranged with my mum to go to Bents garden centre on Friday as they have started with their displays (if any of you have a Bents nearby GO haha!).

It will be here and gone before we even know it!

xx
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:18 am 
Post subject:
Oo, where do you live Lilly? I love Bents at Christmas! Went the other week and they were just starting to get ready. Very Happy Very Happy

xx

NicolaOasis
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:26 am 
Post subject:
Yay for my fellow christmas freaks !

Its freezing here, it was minus 1 when i took the dog for a walk at 8.30 this morning !

Im ready to burst with excitement !
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:45 am 
Post subject:
I love Christmas. I have all Jamie's birthday (21st December) and Christmas pressies and some other people. Can't wait for it

NicolaOasis
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:29 am 
Post subject:
ooooh my birthday is 21st decvember too Smile
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:31 am 
Post subject:
xxHeathxxttcNo1 wrote:
Oo, where do you live Lilly? I love Bents at Christmas! Went the other week and they were just starting to get ready. Very Happy Very Happy

xx

I'm in Liverpool so the closest one to me is top of the East Lancs Road. I love it, went this time last year as they have great Halloween displays and Xmas is just starting there....will got back beginning of December for a proper look then I always end up back there in January to buy bits in the sale (I'm obsessed haha!).

xx
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:33 am 
Post subject:
NicolaOasis wrote:
Yay for my fellow christmas freaks !

Its freezing here, it was minus 1 when i took the dog for a walk at 8.30 this morning !

Im ready to burst with excitement !

Hahaa I was out early on Sunday morning and when I got home I said to the hubby that it was only 4 degs and that Xmas was a' coming.........he wasn't impressed (he doesnt agree with getting excited til Xmas Eve, pah men what do they know Wink ).

xx
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular