Back again unfortunately

HelleBelle
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:20 pm 
Post subject: Back again unfortunately
Me again, back now for the third time Sad

Bleeding started today after only 6 weeks of 'pregnancy' this time. Can't quite believe it has happened again, really thought I'd had my fair share of miscarriage. Feeling really low and just needed to get off my chest really, seems like this time has hit me really hard as I was so sure that this one would turn out ok and was stupidly getting excited about being able to tell Sebastian he was going to have a little brother or sister. Feeling really horrible as i'm sooo jealous of all my pregnant friends right now, keep thinking why me and feeling bad that I'm not happy for them now (what an awful thing to think eh?!). Not sure if we're going to try again now, don't think i can cope with going through this another time...

Sorry for the ultra-depressing message, just this is the only way I can vent at the moment to people who really get it Sad Will try to be a little more up-beat next time! x

mmc no2: May 2012
mc no3: October 2012
MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
Very sorry to hear you have suffered a loss again hun Sad x

lysianassa
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:02 am 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost your baby. It's never a nice feeling and after having six miscarriages plus an ectopic, I know the feeling of jealously, heartbreak and devastation all too well. Watching other pregnant women around you is never a nice sensation to experience when you've just lost a baby yourself.

Deciding whether you will go ahead with trying again is quite an immense decision, and one only you can decide upon. Again, all I would say is that you take a bit of time to let yourself grieve and your body heal. Many women find they are super fertile the month after they've had a loss.

And, by the way, don't worry about sounding upbeat - moan away, it's only natural! We've had losses so we understand all the emotions all too well unfortunately.

Amymel86
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

I didn’t want to read and run. So, so sorry for your loss. I, too have just had my third miscarriage. I think it’s normal to feel the way you do towards your pregnant friends – I know I’ve been guilty of avoiding mine of late.

I really hope that you have lots of people around you who you can lean on for support and comfort while you are still trying to get your head around it all xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular