pointless worrying..

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:17 am 
Post subject: pointless worrying..
Pointless post really.. I have my scan next Thursday and I'm really worried..

I've hardly had any symptoms this time and I dont 'feel' pregnant anymore.. I''ve got it in my head that there's not going to be anything there when they scan me... The longer I wait the worse I feel... Sad

Pointless post really...
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:58 am 
Post subject:
I'm sure everything will be fine Rach. I lost all my symptoms at 9wks and proper freaked out. I think it's only natural x
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:30 pm 
Post subject: Re: pointless worrying..
RachNCharlieChoo wrote:
Pointless post really.. I have my scan next Thursday and I'm really worried..

I've hardly had any symptoms this time and I dont 'feel' pregnant anymore.. I''ve got it in my head that there's not going to be anything there when they scan me... The longer I wait the worse I feel... Sad

Pointless post really...

Aww Rach big hugs. I know exactly how you feel, I lost my symptoms from about 9 weeks and then had to wait to 14 weeks for my scan, it was a nightmare wait, so much so that when I got into the scan room I burst into tears because of stressing for so long. Its a long hard wait and you can only console yourself with the facts that 'most' pg's are ok. I am sure your will be fine and cross everything for you.

Good luck hun. xx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:51 pm 
Post subject:
Aw hun- I am the same and was when I was pg with my son - I was convinced there would be nothing there at the 12 week scan (even though I was sick as a dog!) and even more bizarrely - I was so sure that there would be nothing there at the 20 week scan too - even though I had a bump and could feel him! I was paranoid that it was a 'false pregnancy' and I'd made it all up an imagined it!

This time around - although I am still very early on - I have no symptoms and am so worried that I'm imagining the lines of the tests and even though they are so dark I can't help but worry about the lack of symptoms and wonder what a scan will show in 6-7 weeks or so...

I think it is natural to worry though - and it doesn't stop once you have the baby either -I'm such a worrier about Samuel even now he's born! Smile
x

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
I'm sure you'll be fine, but can imagine your worry.

May, I'm the same, not having any symptoms, and was worried I'd imagined my BFP. Got my first GP appointment tomorrow so did another test tonight and still a BFP Smile. Just wish I'd get a few symptoms. It's going to be a long 5 weeks.

Good luck Rach, will be thinking of you next week.

xxx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:10 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou for your replies. I think cos with my 2 lbs I was really sick like all day every day I have noh been sick 4 times in 12 weeks.. I'm sure it'll be fine. Smile xx
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:11 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou for your replies. I think cos with my 2 lbs I was really sick like all day every day I have noh been sick 4 times in 12 weeks.. I'm sure it'll be fine. Smile xx
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:52 am 
Post subject:
I had exactly the same thing - no morning sickness whatsoever and I hardly had any nausea either. apart from a little cramping which I thought I had (I swear I imagined it because of the ectopic) I had NOTHING. If it wasn't for the fact that i had four early scans by the time I was 8 weeks I would have been a nervous wreck by the time my 12 week scan came around. Laughing If you can afford it I'd recommend an early scan just to put your mind at rest

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:50 pm 
Post subject:
I only have. 6 days left to wait now anyway. They've given me the worst itime possible too though.. So stressing over that a bit. I wrote on it that o have 2 children and Tuesday or Thursday are better days for me for childcare etc so they gave me an appt at )4.15pm.. Which is teatime etc so having to get my Fil to drive us to the hospital so my mil can feed the kids.. Fingers crossed they're not running over an hour late like they were the last few times (I was scanned for cysts earlier this year) otherwise the boys will be late to bed...

Jump to:  

Community

Popular