11 week old sleeping

mrsLA
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:21 am 
Post subject: 11 week old sleeping
Hi every one i have an 11 week old girl who is bottle fed...recently she has been sleeping 7/8 hrs a night and that was when ny hubby was on lates so when he got home at 11 she would be fast off...hes just gone back to early shifts and she will hardly sleep...any ideas why and how to get her out of it
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:27 am 
Post subject:
Could it be a growth spurt and she's hungry and that's why she's waking? Is she waking crying and not sleeping or just awake a lot more? Also in my experience of my two they both went through a phase around that age of just generally not sleeping as much and I started trying a more routines naps through the day and hopefully they'll sleep more at night xxx

fifitrixibelle
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:39 am 
Post subject:
Could it be a growth spurt and she's hungry and that's why she's waking? Is she waking crying and not sleeping or just awake a lot more? Also in my experience of my two they both went through a phase around that age of just generally not sleeping as much and I started trying a more routines naps through the day and hopefully they'll sleep more at night xxx

mrsLA
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:51 am 
Post subject:
no shes not hungry she just fights being tired i dont know if its because shes used to it just been me and her in the evenings sort of thing but i find it harder to settle her
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular