When did you get your bfp?

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:45 am 
Post subject: When did you get your bfp?
I am just curious to know at what dpo did you get your bfps.. I think I'm just curious to hear because I did a test this morning 10dpo and I got a bfn so I am pretty sure I'm out as I was 9/10 dpo with my dd.

Anyways, just really interested to hear from you all xx

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:03 am 
Post subject:
I took soy, used samsir every time we dtd and hammered oh ror 5 nights running the moment i started to get my surge Laughing

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:23 am 
Post subject:
I always waited till I was late before I tested as I just drove myself mad in the early months and the months of bfn Sad

This time I knew I was pg the day af was due. But I waited for the other symptoms..3 days late and my first bout of obvious nausea..next morning I got my bfp Very Happy
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:18 am 
Post subject:
I read this title wrong Embarassed

I knew at 9dpo i was cos i had an implantation bleed so i tested Smile i couldnt not test i was so sure!! Xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:02 am 
Post subject:
I guess I'm out then.. did an opk and there was only the faintest line there.. I'm sure opks are more sensitive and to be positive they have to be dark. My cramps have come back slightly today but they just feel like I'm about to come on.. it's so confusing too as ff says I'm 10dpo but I didn't even get the start of the surge until cd14 at like 11pm and it trailed off on cd16 in the evening so surely I didn't ovulate on cd14?? I'm hoping I'm only 9dpo which gives me a bit of a chance of still getting a bfp.. xx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
I got mine at 8DPO with my son, 8DPO with my chemical a few weeks ago, and this time I technically got it at 19DPO but I actually ovulated a week later than I usually do, so though I didn't get the positive until AF was a week late - I think based on when I think I Ovd that I got the positive at around 12DPO, so later for this one than the others.

Every pregnancy is different, the hormones could take longer to build so don't give up yet xxx

wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
I wouldn't rule yourself out yet. I tested at 9dpo and got a bfn, then tested 12dpo and got a very very faint BFP!

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:32 am 
Post subject:
Congrats on your bfp hun, i didnt get my BFP until 18dpo, but i tested 14dpo and didnt get a bfp , so might have if i brought a decent test. I only used the poundland ones lol.

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
MrsZargon
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:41 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats on your BFP!! So pleased for you and wishing you a wonderful 9 months and beyond xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular