Question for those who have had ectopics

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:56 pm 
Post subject: Question for those who have had ectopics
After you've had your ectopic surgery, and you've gone on to have a healthy pregnancy, did you notice that you had horrible pain on the side you lost your tube on? Tonight the side where I lost my tube on is really hurting and wanted to know if anyone else who has gone through the same thing has experienced this pain?

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya...I suffered and ectopic with right tube removal 14mth ago but can't say i've had this pain Question Have you had it all way through your pregnancy?
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
I've felt more stretching pains around the spots where I had my surgery but it's only been the last couple of nights I've noticed more Pain on my right side and didn't know if it's just me or something all of us who've had ectopic pregnancies has experienced

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
Yer, I got the stretching pain round my scars and I get really bad itching on the one right above mt pubic bone..but no pain around the ovary. Is baby leaning more to that side do you think? Question
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:37 am 
Post subject:
It could be from adhesions from the surgery Lysi ,perhaps attached to the ligament on that side so you're getting more pain as it stretches Question , if its on the right though I'd get it checked out just in case as appendicitis is always a possibility with right sided pain Question , and they should be able to tell from just a scan Smile xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular