Please read really need some advise

kittykat25
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:49 pm 
Post subject: Please read really need some advise
Hi ladies. I really need someone to talk to & some advise.
I have suffered 5 miscarriages since 2007 & I have 3 children (which I'm so grateful to have) my eldest son is 9 my daughter is 8 . I then went & suffered 3 heartbreaking miscarriages 1 in 2007 at 4 weeks & 1 in 2009 at nearly 3 months. & another in 2009 at 5 1/2 weeks. Then I had my little boy who has just turned 2. I then suffered a miscarriage at 4 weeks in feb this year 4 days before my hen do. I then fell pregnant on my honeymoon in April this year but sadly miscarried again at nearly 7 weeks. I'm sorry if I'm rambling but just wanted you's to know the full picture but my prob is this. All of my miscarriages hurt like hell but the 1 I lost at near 3 months was the worst! We went every week for scans after bleeding & pain but my little baby kept fighting! We had planned everything & I was convince I was having a boy & we named him Harley Smile but sadly we lost him. My whole family knew & it was a very difficult time . Now I found out a few months ago at the same time I suffered my 5th m/c after my wedding that my niece who is having a baby was calling hers harley! Now that was hard enough to deal with I even took myself off Facebook coz I couldn't handle hearing that name. I love her dearly & want her to be happy but tht was what I was calling my baby. I even told her sister about how it was making me feel. But couldnt tell her as i thought i was not being fair . Now as I recovered from my m/c I began to deal irh the fact she was calling him Harley & thought it would be ok but tomorrow the 8th sept is the day my Harley was due 3 years ago & guess what she's gone over & being induced & was going to be having him today but hospital to busy . So she's having him tomorrow! Now I feel like I'm falling apart. I think someone up there is trying to torture me! I tried to talk to my best friend but she just told me to deal with it! I think she was harsh. I don't know how to deal with it, I'm in pieces. & I don't know what to do . Please any advise would be great x
Baby bean at 4 weeks on 13/2/2012
Baby Paris at 6 weeks 5 days on 9/5/12
Sticky05
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi I just came back to the forums yesterday after a long haitis but just saw your post today. I hope you are doing okay hun and I'm sure that was really hard for you to deal with and I'm sorry you had to go through that with your neice and "best friend". Thats not something you just deal with and for someone who has never been through what you have she should not have told you that. I hope you have taken the time you need for yourself and mourn your son and then celebrate him being with GOD. Did your neice say why she wanted to name her son that? Maybe it was sort of a message from above and not torture per say hun. Maybe GOD was letting you know your son is doing wonderfully and looking after you. Your neice's son is a little miracle as well and there's nothing you could have done about his birth date just pure coincidence (sp?). When I had my MC my son (now) was to be born on the same day I miscarried but he came early. Anyway I just wanted to give you some words of encouragement even though I'm way late but I hope you are doing better.

ETA: most importantly I'm so sorry for your losses hun.
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:26 pm 
Post subject:
Yep I get it too Kittykat, that's a pretty horrible thing for her to do and must be hard for you to hear that name every day. People who have never miscarried can never quite understand what women who have go through, they will say and do all sorts of weird things in trying to be nice or to come across as understanding. There is nothing really you can say in my opinion!

Just started my 3rd miscarriage today, luckily only 6 weeks gone so hopefully wont be too painful. Anyway, i can't really be of help but just wanted you to know that i get it and hope you are doing ok now xxx

mmc no2: May 2012
mc no3: October 2012
Lavinia
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
Firstly I am very sorry to read about the really hard time you have had. I have lost two after my daughter and all anyone could say to me was a least you can get pregnant. Yes but that isn't the point, noone can understand how you feel. Have you talked to your husband? How did she know about that name? had you mentioned it to her before, is so then thats a bit of a nasty thing to do. I can only say take it as a compliment and I would hope she as naming her son in honour of the son you lost. That can't be nice. The fist baby I lost had a due date the day after my older sisters baby. For someone reason I was meant to lose mine but she keep hers (not that I would wish anything to happen to her son ever) God isn't fair at times. Keep your chin up it will happen for you.
littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry this has happened to you - it must feel like the world is plotting to keep this as raw as possible. I hope you're feeling a little better now.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular