Tessytoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
Woo hoo!!

Ive got weighed a day early! And Ive lsot 5lb this week Very Happy

Im so pleased as its the first week I have actually got my head in gear and tried! Aiming for nother 2lb loss nxt week then ive hit half a stone, Im also going to zumba and arobics too which is new excercise for me so hoping that'll help me hit my stone target for xmas Very Happy

Well done everyone for your losses so far keep it up!! Thumb up
Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
Well done Tessy. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow as I have ate out 3 times over the last four days due to birthday celebrations. Fingers crossed for a minor miracle.x
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:59 am 
Post subject:
gutted as iv gained 1.5lb, blaming the witch though as she showed up over night.

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:21 am 
Post subject:
I've stayed the same which is good considering all the food that has been through my cake hole.
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:25 am 
Post subject:
Shock and horror (considering what I ate and drank last week) I have lost 0.5kg Smile 63kg to 62.5kg.

So I was 138.89 pounds and I'm now 137.789.

This week I would REALLY like to lose an entire kg, so lets see how that goes!

xxx

xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:47 am 
Post subject:
Wow well done Tessy and Sweetpea.

I've weighed in and I'm gutted, I've stayed the same. Well I have dropped a tiny amount but its not enough to show as a loss on the Wii. I thought I was at least 1-2lb down this week. Guess my body is getting me back for last week!

I've now got 6 weeks to lose 11lb which is nearly 2lb per week, fooook. Maybe if I really go for it this week, just eat lettuce and use my exercise bike half hour every day I'll lose 3-4lb then I'll get ahead a little! Laughing

I think my hope now is to get under 11st before Xmas and at 11st 5lb I still need to lose nearly 1lb per week. I was once 9st 7lb and unhappy with my wobbly belly, now I'd kill to be that weight.

Terri xx

Tessytoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
xxOliverAndMaxsMummyxx wrote:
Wow well done Tessy and Sweetpea.

I've weighed in and I'm gutted, I've stayed the same. Well I have dropped a tiny amount but its not enough to show as a loss on the Wii. I thought I was at least 1-2lb down this week. Guess my body is getting me back for last week!

I've now got 6 weeks to lose 11lb which is nearly 2lb per week, fooook. Maybe if I really go for it this week, just eat lettuce and use my exercise bike half hour every day I'll lose 3-4lb then I'll get ahead a little! Laughing

I think my hope now is to get under 11st before Xmas and at 11st 5lb I still need to lose nearly 1lb per week. I was once 9st 7lb and unhappy with my wobbly belly, now I'd kill to be that weight.

Terri xx

Im the same as you! I was once 10st 13lb (ive never really been smaller than 10 st 7 ) and I hated the way I looked.... but now Id love to be like that again! Ill be happy if I get to 11st eventually Smile
Jonie1976
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies

Can I join?!? I'm 140lbs, would like to lose at least half a stone, not sure I'll get there by Christmas but joining this thread might hopefully give me some incentive to get my butt into gear!! I'll weigh in next Tuesday!! Xxx
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
well done ladies some great loses this week Very Happy

i stayed te same phewww after what i ate and drank and no gym Laughing .... af due tis week so i have to be sooooo good!!!

welcome jonie and gd luck Smile

nic xx

Caz3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry, posting a couple of days late after my weigh in! Nothing much to report Rolling Eyes ...stayed the same! Been to the gym this week Pilates x2 and core ball - omg that did me in! Shocked Hoping for a loss next weigh in..not long till I come to the uk now, ....doubt I'll get to my target - my body seems stuck at this weight no matter what I do Question well done on your losses girls x
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
I've lost nothing ate well and exercised and nada! Gutted!

Last edited by Banoffee on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
Haven't been on in ages - how are we all doing?
I've lost 4lb since we started I think I was 11 st 7 at the start, now 11 st 3. Probably lost it dues to stress more than exercise but hoping it stays off Smile
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
Absolutely gutted girls although not surprised I've put on 4 lbs since I started!!! I'm now 9st 4 and I can't seem to get my arse in gear.I keep pigging out as I've had a bit of a stressful week been waking at night not being able to go back to sleep and then getting up and munching on [*@!#%*] but I so want to lose it so I'm going to really try I'm walking about 5 miles in a week and the odd session (I stress odd) on the cross trainer but clearly I'm over eating so I've got to stop.now I've to lose what I gained and what I wanted when I started so please girls, give me the kick I need and some encouragement too. Pretty please?!

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:53 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry I haven't posted in ages. Have had a bit of a meltdown (generally) which has affected my eating and I've put half a stone on I think (will have to look at my book) so there's no way I'm going to lose a stone by Christmas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to:  

Community

Popular