One Stone by Christmas...Who's with me?

xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:37 am 
Post subject:
libertytmk wrote:
My start was 187.5. I lost 1.5lb last week so am now 186. I weigh in again today

Ooh, good luck. Let us know how you get on.

Terri xx

xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:39 am 
Post subject:
Jennifer256 wrote:
I am tentatively(sp) with you!! Tried the new year one and did horrendous!!!
Can I start monday as going out this weekend for a nice meal lol!!

I'll do 1st weigh in monday then goal is a stone off that! xx

Go on then, as you asked so nicely Very Happy

Terri xx

sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:00 am 
Post subject:
Smile Good luck to you all. xxx

Caz3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:13 am 
Post subject:
libertytmk wrote:
My start was 187.5. I lost 1.5lb last week so am now 186. I weigh in again today
Ooooo good luck! Hope u have lost some more. We r about the same weight! I'll weigh myself next wk, hopefully some wouldve shifted as I've been stuck for a few wks now At the same weight! Rolling Eyes
libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:51 am 
Post subject:
I've been a bit like that caz. Am doing slimming world and lost 2 stone in 12 weeks but since have pretty much stayed in the same place. I lose a bit then put a bit back on. My own fault for not sticking to plan but annoying all the same when I think what I could have lost in the last 10 weeks

dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:12 am 
Post subject:
Can I join please??
I've lost 2 stone over the last few months but still got a way to go. A stone by Christmas sounds like a good goal. Current weight 11st 7, (161lb) goal 10st 7 (147lb).
Are we sharing weight loss tips on here too? I've gone back to the gym, doing weight training so I've not lost any weigt for a few weeks now but I'm still losing inches and I think the weight will start coming off again soon Smile
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:31 am 
Post subject:
dizzylamb wrote:
Can I join please??
I've lost 2 stone over the last few months but still got a way to go. A stone by Christmas sounds like a good goal. Current weight 11st 7, (161lb) goal 10st 7 (147lb).
Are we sharing weight loss tips on here too? I've gone back to the gym, doing weight training so I've not lost any weigt for a few weeks now but I'm still losing inches and I think the weight will start coming off again soon Smile

Welcome.

I think this thread should be for all our comments on our journey whether it be ups/downs/tips/weigh-in

I'll update you now

Terri xx

NicolaOasis
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:52 pm 
Post subject:
Im so determined to do this Smile

What diets are you all on ? Im just calorie conting and eating no more than 900 cals a day and not eating anything after 6pm xx
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
NicolaOasis wrote:

What diets are you all on ? Im just calorie conting and eating no more than 900 cals a day and not eating anything after 6pm xx

That's low. Ideally you shouldn't go below about 1200. Be careful because I started that way and ended up eating 200 a day

I'm doing slimming world.

Caz3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:22 pm 
Post subject:
libertytmk wrote:
I've been a bit like that caz. Am doing slimming world and lost 2 stone in 12 weeks but since have pretty much stayed in the same place. I lose a bit then put a bit back on. My own fault for not sticking to plan but annoying all the same when I think what I could have lost in the last 10 weeks

I've been stuck at the same weight since I started at the gym and started doing classes, my clothes definatly are fitting better but it's so annoying and disheartening seeing the same numbers on the scales! I'm doing weight watchers, but it's quite hard to do it where I live (Dubai) as u can't find all the food, if u do it's expensive and it's a pain weighing everything out and working out the points!!! ... So I don't really stick to plan as much as I should!... Like u! Just to get lbs off by crimbo would be great Very Happy
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
I was eating really well, no sugars sweet things or crisps etc and since the weekend you came Over and that cheesecake hun I've just not stopped!! so I'm cutting them out again and back on the cross trainer and hopefully it'll shift the last half a stone xxx

NicolaOasis
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
We'll save all our calories for 2 weeks for the vodka and diet coke haha
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
libertytmk wrote:
NicolaOasis wrote:

That's low. Ideally you shouldn't go below about 1200. Be careful because I started that way and ended up eating 200 a day

I'm doing slimming world.

200 a day ???? jeez thats crazy !

My 900 covers me for 3 meals a day and a piece of fruit xx
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. I do about 1400 cal a day. I try and exercise 5 days a week - this being anywhere from 30min to 50min - anything from exercise dvd, to fast walking pushing the double buggy to cycling with 2 toddlers on board.
They say if your weight plateaus, you should change your calorie intake for a couple weeks to 'shock' your body. So either eat more calories or less calories - whatever works for your body, then once weight loss is happening again, go back to your normal calorie intake.
I wasn't losing on 1200 cal per day, even though I was eating right and exercising, so I increased it to 1400 a day and I lose that way.
xxx

sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
I'm not doing a diet, just trying to eat healthy and watch my calorie intake (I use myfitnesspal for that). xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to:  

Community

Popular