At what age did your LO....... ?

Tessytoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:37 pm 
Post subject: At what age did your LO....... ?
Stop having baby milk?

My daughter is 1 in january, and she wastes so much milk, she will only drink about 2-4oz a day of what ive made her and she always refuses her bedtime bottle so we end up throwing about 8oz a day away, sometimes more! Shocked And its so bloody expensive!! She loves water and will drink loads of that but strugling with milk!

At what age can I swap to just blue milk? I know they should have the nutrients etc in formula.. but shes not drinking what Im making her anyway so Id like to swap to normal milk (its alot cheaper so wont mind wasting it so much!! Laughing )

How old were your LOs when you stopped formula? If she was drinking it I wouldnt mind.... but Im wasting so much money!
Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
My LO got fed up with the baby milk like yours. I tried the toddler milk for a while used 1 tin but again the same so I swapped to blue milk shortly after 1 yr old.

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
i started my daughter with one of her bottles around 2 weeks before her 1st birthday, then switched completely once the carton of formula was finished.

I started with trialling it at first in case she didnt take to it.

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
I was told by the doctor to swap to cows milk when Alex was around 11 months old. Actually if they are fully weaned and having a healthy balanced diet then the formula milk doesn't give them a lot extra anyway.

Some babies do just naturally drop milk Smile

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
Made the complete swap to cows milk about 2 weeks ago with George. He was on one breastfeed a day up until then and had been having a cup of milk in the morning for about a month.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular