Pregnant??

fenty94
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:25 pm 
Post subject: Pregnant??
I'm an 18 year old female, in a relationship. My periods are very regular, but I have had some very very light bleeding of light brown blood for 3 days, even though it began day 24 of my normal 35 day cycle (period not due for another 11/12 days). The bleeding was accompanied by some very slight cramping, nothing like normal period pain, and i havnt had any of my normal pms symptoms (cramps and sore boobs a week before) I have been getting waves of nausea for the last couple of weeks and feeling really bloated, I'm constantly tired and irritable no matter how much sleep I get. Can you help?
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:53 am 
Post subject:
its possible it could have been implantation bleeding, because you might have ovulated a lot earlier this month, or it could be ovulation spotting as some women get this.

if it was implantation you should be able to get an accurate result on a pregnancy test now.

fenty94
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:09 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for the advice, I took a test last friday (still a couple of days before my period was due) and it was negative, but I was meant to come on sunday through the night and iv still had nothing. I have light intermittent cramps but no sign of bleeding. Should I be going to get a blood test?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular