toddler teething and been sick

missmx5
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:46 am 
Post subject: toddler teething and been sick
Hi my 15 month old has been teething the past few days but last night he was crying cheeks were red hot,I asks oh to get some parocetamol for him but when trying to give it, he refused and looked like he was gagging. He was then very sick all over oh I dont know if this is to do with teething or not. He has never been sick before and was really upset,he refused medicine cannot get him to open month and even if i can get any in he spits it out. Do you think its normal for him to be sick? (only once, but a lot). He has refused his breakfast today and has nt had any milk either I could nt get him to take his vitmins either. What can i do if he wont take medicine to get temp down from teething and if he is sick again.? Not too worried about eatting as i know this is normal for babies when teething, he has been taking water though thanks for any help. x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, how is your LO today? Have you tried giving suppositories? I find they work better then giving paracetomol via the mouth.
xxx

missmx5
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:18 am 
Post subject:
Hi he is much better this week thanks, turns out he had hand foot and mouth so that explains a lot. He probably caught this at nursery.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular