Fingers crossed.....think I've cracked it :-D

Lilly777
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:11 pm 
Post subject: Fingers crossed.....think I've cracked it :-D
Well after nearly tearing my hair out for what feels like months looks like I may have finally cracked toilet training Clap Thumbs up

I hope I'm not speaking too soon but she is now telling when she needs the loo and just takes herself to her potty (if I had a downstairs loo I'm sure she'd just go in there) so over the last few days I've had her out and about in just knickers and she's told me twice she needs a wee and so far we haven't had any accidents. Spent 2 hours shopping today and she told me twice she needed a wee and stayed dry all the way til we got home.

I'm so happy and proud of both of use......this was defo the biggest challenge I feel I've faced!

xx
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:19 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations! Hope she carries on today with the success and your hard work

xx

pepperpot
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:27 am 
Post subject:
That's amazing, well done to you both!

Now you're an expert please give me some tips... Crying or Very sad x

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
congrats and well done to both of you. im dreading tackling this! x

[/url]
Lilly777
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
Well today was the first day I've sent her to nursery in knickers so can't wait to get home to see if she's had any accidents.

I've pretty much had in knickers for the last 10 days (we were away last week so no nursery) and she hasn't had one wet accident (TOUCH WOOD!!!) but she had some kind of bug over the weekend and had D&V so had an accident as she couldn't hold the poo in Crying or Very sad .....she was so upset with herself, couldnt tell her enough times that it wasnt her fault. We've been out shopping for hours and everything and she's been so good.

The problem I have no is the pooing on the toilet! She is brilliant at telling me when she needs a wee but when she tells me she needs a poo I tell her we'll go to the toilet and you can see her literally trying to hold it and she then tells me its OK, she doesnt need anymore.

If she's been OK in nursery today she gets to go into the big girls and boys room haha (they have they're own toilets whereas the toddler room has changing facilities).

I couldn't tell you where to start though, I dreaded this from when she was born and was feeling pretty useless about it all but it did just seem to click into place! Maybe because she was older she understood more once she actually realised she had to start going on the loo rather than in her nappy.

I'm never having anymore children or puppys as I never intend to have to go through toilet training ever again haha!

xx
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
this is why im planning on leaving alfie until hes closer to 2. i dont think he understamds at all....his delayed speech etc doesnt help and im hopng by leaving it ill manage to do it in a week x

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular