still dont know for sure???

xlouxloux
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:13 pm 
Post subject: still dont know for sure???
hey well came on her 4/5 days ago worried cos had a faint but there bfp on a 1st response test then went on to do 5more n got bfn's on each.. was ill last nite (bad tummy) and started bleeding from both thinking my monthly was finally ere thought nowt of it but now its gone with the poorlyness.. and now for past two days bottom of my tummy feels sore n kinda pushed out n weird not sure what to think tbh very mixed about it all pls help if poss xx Surprised Sad Question Rolling Eyes Confused
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:20 am 
Post subject:
I'd try another test Question ,the levels rise quickly in the early days so your result should be stronger now , and its common to get a BFP on one test but a BFN on another less sensitive test (even the same brand in the same batch can be less sensitive Smile ), if you do a first response and get a BFN then you can be pretty confident you're not pregnant, but as you can have bleeding in early pregnancy and everything can still be fine then you could get a nice surprise Smile
Either way at least you'd know and not just be wondering , good luck xx
xlouxloux
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
hey x well went n got two reavel tests.. and after a few mins one is a very very faint bfp n other one is super faint bfp!! so in last 2weeks i have had 3veryyy faint bfp and 5 bfn's!! not sure what to think will put a pic up on my profile in a min check n let me knw what u think pls im sooo unsure kinda think im seeing things tbh lol xx Confused
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular