Testing early......don't be disheartened!

XfionaX
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:49 am 
Post subject: Testing early......don't be disheartened!
Hi ladies, thought I would just put my experience down for you all to see to try and give a bit of help and hope!

I am a complete poas addict, I trawl the site and google for how early can I test/ will I get a positive, and some ladies are lucky enough to get faint positives as early as 8dpo Shocked

But just SOME!!!!!!

Of course, being a poas addict I started testing from 8.....ok ok, 7 dpo! Razz of course I sit and stare at the test willing that second line to appear, every day starting the day feeling disappointed Embarassed

So by around 12/13 dpo I'm convinced I'm out, snapping and feeling cross with myself for testing so early!

Day period is due I had run out of tests Shocked and NO money!!
15dpo, I found a lone test while cleaning bathroom Very Happy was a little impatient, nothing appeared immediately so I chucked it.

About 30 mins later desperate for loo again... Saw test poking out of the bin, had a quick look and was sure I could see something, but thought it could be evap or false pos as after time...... Showed hubby who gave me money to get "a proper test, not a crazy eBay one" Surprised

And at 15dpo with a fr test I got my very faint line!!
Doctor said some ladies just get very faint lines and not to worry! Of course being a poas addict I will be doing a few more tests over the next week or so to check my line is getting darker Embarassed

So ladies.... Don't be disheartened if you don't get a pos early......you may be a late shower!

Sending baby dust to all xxxxxxx
Very Happy

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:07 pm 
Post subject: WELL DONE.............. can you help me ?
Hi Fiona, delighted it seems at last you might be getting somwehere !

I also have done 2 tests in the last 2 days that showed a light pink line in the test window. Still unsure friends suggested taking a digital clear blue test which i did (it was this afternoon however not first thing in the morning) but it said not pregnant ?? After speaking with my doctor after the first 2 tests she said a lines a line but now im having serious doubts. I also had literally no period last month one day very weak (lightish brown in colour) have a whiteish discharge. My period is due on the 5/6 Nov, what do you think I should do ?? xx Vicki
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Fiona I was exactly the same, not sure when i was due as had recently come off the pill, had 26 day cycle and 28 day cycle, tested on both days, not even a faint line. still not convinced 4 days later did another test and a dark pink line showed up practically as soon as the dye hit the test window

my scan date put me one day after my LMP (on a 28 day cycle) so technically the first 2 tests should have shown

XfionaX
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya 2537,

I would wait a few days, I read the leaflet in the super drug tests which say you can test up to 4days before period is due, which they said is 15dpo, but obviously everyone is different, leave it a couple of days and test again, but I would say a positive is a positive Hun! Maybe not enough hgc to show up on the digital xxxxx good luck, baby dust for you xxxxx Very Happy

XfionaX
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats steph181. I think they need to make tests that show 1dpo lol Wink xxxxx

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:13 pm 
Post subject: thanks huni x
thanks hunni, ye i reckon thats probably best, so if i can test up to 4 days before my periods due then i can test again next friday, my doc said i could go for a blood test but i reckon its better to test again in a few days first ! thanks for your reply, will post as soon as i know something ! vicki Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular