back after time out advice wanted ladies :)

hopefullstar
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:07 pm 
Post subject: back after time out advice wanted ladies :)
Hello ladies you may not remember me from last year but after having a failed first attempt at ivf I'm back! I have my first appointment on the 8th of november to sign and pay for a FET,I have today booked acupuncture has anyone else done this? Did it help? All advice on hopefully a successful outcome is welcomed after having a failed attempt its sometimes hard to stay positive! Good luck with everyone else on there journey Smile x
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:44 pm 
Post subject:
I had accupuncture with my 1 and only IVF, It worked, I got pregnant, I miscarried but only because I got so ill in the early days of my pregnancy, I think if i hadnt fallen ill it would have been ok.

accupuncture was very nice cos it made you relax too, its well worth giving it a go.

Ann Marie xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hopefull come join us on the ivf/fet thread Smile Sorry ivf didnt work for you , it failed for us too. Just in the process of doing a drugged frozen embryo cycle, Ive never tried accupuncture personally but I know it seems to be recommended. x
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:51 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies,just when I was on a positive feel my washer broke down flooded the kitchen,and my and hubby had a big argument when thinks like this happen I think ivf doesn't have a chance with all this stress around me I could do with having the transfer and stay in a hotel for a couple of weeks! Lol men eh sometimes I could throttle him!
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hopefull star, my first ivf failed so we had a natural fet and it worked! I didnt believe it would after the failed ivf but now we have a 17 month old little boy and we're going to be trying for a sibling (natural fet again) hopefully with et beg Dec. It does work, stay positive. I didnt have accupuncture but anything that helps relax you would be worth a go. I found the Zita West relaxation cd really helpful
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular