HEEEEEEEEELP PLEASE !

Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:52 pm 
Post subject: HEEEEEEEEELP PLEASE !
Hi there,

Please help me !

I am so confused at the moment. I was pretty sure I was pregnant as I did not really have any period last month ( one day lightish brown, didnt need tampax or anything), been feeling sluggish and definitely a bit rounder ! I had a miscarriage last year so I know the symptoms. On top of this I have been having pain in my lower right abdomin so yesterday I bought a test (pregnatest). The control line was deep and pink and the test window showed a light faint pink strip. Thinking it was nothing, I chucked it away and it was only a few minutes after reading all these comments, I saw that it can mean I am pregnant so this morning first thing took another one (lisubel)and same thing. I was quite convinced I may be pregnant but due to the faintness of the line I had my doubts. Friends suggested taking a digital one (clear blue). I took it at 2.30pm this afternoon and now it says NOT PREGNANT so what is going on ? I take it that the digital one is the real answer ? I did ring my doctor after the first 2 tests and she said ''a lines a line'' but now im having serious doubts ,loadsa people viewing my query, please someone help me out.............freaking out now!
Pls give me your thoughts on this ......x
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
its possible that you could just be really early on and the clear blue digital arent very sensitive and testing in the afternoon gives a weaker sample. i would test in a couple of days first thing on a morning.

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
steph181 wrote:
its possible that you could just be really early on and the clear blue digital arent very sensitive and testing in the afternoon gives a weaker sample. i would test in a couple of days first thing on a morning.

thanks a million for your reply hun I am just freaking out as I had a miscarriage last year and so I am really trying to monitor it this time. Also I have 0 neg blood and my fiance is A positive so I know that their are a few more obstacles in my way and things that I need to keep an eye on. Do you really think that Clear Blue is not that sensitive ........ that kinda makes me feel better as the box says its the most certain as its digital ! My next period is 'due' on nov 6, do you think I should wait til then and see what happens ? xx
easybakewifey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:39 am 
Post subject:
Hi! I'm just wondering if you ended up getting your AF? Or if you've develope any other symptoms?
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:08 am 
Post subject: hey ...........
hey there, no i was told i should wait until my periods were due to see if they arrived or not before taking another test ! it has been a nighmare waiting ! periods due yesterday and so far today nothing either so I plan on waiting until Friday to do another test ! I do not have any other new symptoms althought this is not surprising as when I had the miscarriage last year I was totally unaware that I was pregnant until I started bleeding ! So fingers crossed and we will have to wait and see ! I will keep everyone updated ! Thank you for your repsonse xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular